Moments.

He didn't knew how many hours he'd slept, or maybe he just slept for a few moments, but he woke up at last. A yawn escaping him.

He looked around and was remembered of the recent events, how he was here and what he was doing. The room seemed familiar, aswell as his surroundings.

What didn't feel familiar, is that he felt warm.
He tried to shift, but failed. Was something on top of him?

Yep definitely is. Just his luck.

He again tried to sit up, finally managing to. And then he realized what was on top of him.

A hand, the kid's hand.

He looked over to see the boy, who was asleep still. Silently sleeping, no sound coming out from him. The tears had dried up and suddenly Mono felt himself not taking his eyes away from the boy.

He looked peaceful, very peaceful, even if half of his face was covered. Mono almost wanted to remove the hair from his face, but decided not to.

Oh yea, the guy was still holding him. He wanted to get out, but didn't wanted to disturb the peacefully sleeping kid.

Mono sat there, for a couple minuets, before finally deciding that he should try to remove his hand.

Big mistake.
It seemed to wrap around him more tightly. Mono was, a bit impressed by his strength.

Supporting his body by his hands, he sat there, for some time before the kid shifted.

The boy's head was on top of him now, close to his heart. As if he was hearing Mono's heartbeat, which was beating dramatically faster than before.

The hand still around him, Mono felt warm. Not only on the outside, but inside aswell.

He felt his face heat up, and it was there for a good minute before he tried to calm himself down.

The kid started shivering again.

Another nightmare? He thought. He felt himself in a bone crushing hug, which he stopped minding after a while.

It felt nice. He looked over at the hand that was still around him, looking at the pale fingers, as he began fiddling with them.

There were a few marks, might be cause of dirt or scars. They almost had the same size of hands.

Mono's hand was warm, and the boy's hand was cold.

Another minute passed, neither of them moving. Although the guy has began shivering a lot more then before.

Mono didn't knew what to do anymore to make him stop shivering, and the only idea that came to him was to wake him up.

He was hesitant, very hesitant, but he knew he had to do it.

'Hey..'
'Hey-e..'
'Psst-'
'Oi..'
'Oh-oi..'
'Hay..'

He knew he could be louder, but he continued to whisper to him.

When the kid didn't move, Mono started to poke him in his head.

His hair was nice, it was wet a bit but still nice. The only place where there wasn't any dirt.

He continued to call him, aswell as poke him. He noticed the kid was shivering frequently now.

Maybe he should stop. But he didn't.

"Huh! hh, hh"

Mono was startled a bit when the guy jumped up, sitting and breathing heavily.

Mono felt slightly cold.