A sight of the lady.

Moments had passed without anything happening. Not sure if they wanted something to happen anyway.

At this point they stopped hugging, and were eyeing the room aimlessly.
Mono's eyes wandered towards the mirror.

The mirror was a bit stained at the end, but it was clean enough for a clear reflection.

Mono tilted his head, at which his reflection did the same. Slowly he turned around completely, facing the mirror.

Seven looked towards the wooden furniture which didn't hold many things. The few had already fallen down, making the shelves empty.

Mono got up, walking towards the mirror. He went alot closer to it, staring deep into it.

He could see his eyes through the paper bag if he focused enough. The light above made it possible to do so

Seven was watching him from behind. He got up too, going closer to the mirror. Its been awhile since he had seen one of these. Well, the one's that are still fine.

When Mono walked away from it, Seven was the one to approach next. He wouldn't like to admit, but he hadn't seen himself in a long while. Out of instinct he grabbed his own face, poked here and there, and then placed his hands on the surface of the mirror.

Running a hand from side to side, Seven looked abit down near the stained area, and he noticed a crack on the mirror.
He poked the crack a little, and a bit of his finger could fit through. He bended down to peak through the crack out of curiosity.

Huh?
Ah-hah! This is it!

Seven's eyes widened when he figured out the way to go.
So that means they'd had to break the mirror. They would need something for it however..

Seven turned around and saw the previously fallen cans. Yep, this would work.

He went back to pick up one of them.

When Mono saw Seven grabbing a can and moving towards the mirror, he knew what he was going to do.

Keeping a good distance away from the mirror, Seven threw the can at it with all his strength.

The mirror shattered into peices infront of them. Mono got startled a bit when noticing a way behind the mirror.

Although he noticed the chair first.
It wasn't the same however. No, it was way different from the rest. It looked like it was practically saying it belonged to a whole different person.

The mirror looked normal enough, but the pieces of the mirror looked.. different. Seven quickly went to the other side. He realized he might've hurted himself because his skin was stinging, but he couldn't care less about it now.

Mono shook his head and did the same. Except he was careful enough not to step on the sharp edges of the pieces.

Seven began climbing up again, as he pushed open the lid and reaching up. He held the lid there for Mono to reach up aswell.

When Mono did, they both went ahead and slipped through the bars. Seven was more careful then before when walking on round pipes, even though there were two of them together.

They heard a noise from the other side of the room. It sounded drastic. And something about it made Seven felt uneasy.

He gulped harshly, and slowly went through the opening. Standing still on the pipes, they looked down at the source of the noise.

They saw the shadow of.. definitely the chef through the wall. Who looked like it was doing.. work.

Now that Mono knew what was truly going on in the situation, he looked away in disgust.