A feast of danger, & honesty.

A/n: Eh I took an mid break cause I got terribly sick, and spended my time seeing webtoon ;w; sorry about that. I'm feeling a bit better so I'm gonna be writing another part now hooray \o/

The title is a pun. :)))))
Why do I need to mention this again?
Edit: This is one of the lamest titles I swear to God I changed it like 19 times-

____

Seven rubbed his eyes as a strange warm feeling surrounded it. Maybe because of the smoke hitting it. He closed his eyes halfway and resumed climbing up.

Mono heard a noise from behind. Oh, just a bird. It looked like it had fish in its mouth and was flying away somewhere. Huh, it looked pretty normal size. So did the fish. What were these called again.. sea something if he was sure.

The smoke suddenly hit his eyes and he coughed a bit. It left a burning feeling inside of him. He shook his head to get rid of the feeling. Unfortunate for him it made him a bit dizzy.

Seven looked down when the chain was moving a lot more now. He saw Mono clinging tightly too it.

"Hey, you alright?"

"M' okay. Just got myself dizzy."

Seven climbed a bit down to be cautious. He remembers being dizzy while climbing a giant ladder, and that didn't end up too good for him.

Mono's head started to ache. Why was it getting worse instead of getting better?

"My head.. ugh.. why the heck.."

"This happens. Probably because of the constant movements and thinking about what will happen if we fall down always make me out of it at times. And you getting yourself nauseous just added more to it. We should get to safety immediately, c'mon."

Seven started to climb up quicker, when he made it to the top he waited for Mono to catch up. He pulled him up inside the giant pipe.

They caught their breaths at the place. Seven peeked outside of the pipe and looked back in immediately, not liking the sight at once.

Oh c'mon, any other day would've been fine but why today?

Mono started feeling better upon sitting on surface again, no smoke hitting his face. He rubbed his eyes a bit and there was still the warm feeling to it. He looked at Seven and saw he looked.. displeased. He gave a little tug on his sweater. Seven got the sign as they stood up, and started walking there way across the pipe.

Mono tried not to look down, or at the side.

He felt the surface shiver below him at each step that the guests took. Man did they ever worked out as kids? Or maybe they're just old people.

Now that he thought, did these monsters even have a childhood?
I mean, Six became a literal monster once, although there was a solution for him to get her back. Its a shame she.. stop thinking about her Mono.

The point is.. argh I can think about this later. Not now.

They reached another vent, and went in.

Seven braced himself as he jumped down. And with an unfortunate landing he plopped right onto his face.

Mono did his best not to laugh.

He jumped down next, landing on his knees. Seven got up first and pulled onto wooden plank, which broke loose in no time. Mono has to say, this place doesn't have planks attached that strongly and its mostly all lose. That's good for them.

Seven went in first, Mono was right next to him.

As Seven landed onto the pipe, he wasn't actually expecting it to be a small and round one. His footing slipped, and thank the maw Mono had caught him.