You're safe with me.

So after a pretty dangerous life situation (which i haven't recovered from but im okay enough to continue this) Im back with another part.

Lets get back at it shall we?
(We just gonna ignore that i didn't update this in like 10 months-)

Also this chapter has frequent pov changes so i will be marking them \o/

Fluff at the end though (and a special gift cause i feel like y'all deserve it for waiting that long)
_________________

"...What?"

Mono was in pure disdain. Seven sat down beside him, while looking behind his back for any sign of the elevator to open.

There was utter slience. Mono thinking what to say, Seven thinking what he just had said.
Echoes of nomes and squeaks of rodents, were the only sounds the ear could listen to.

The more Mono thought what to answer, the more he felt jumbled up. He couldn't just say oh you see I was supposed to die and I did die 6 times but i came back cause we are stuck in a loop but i finally broke it by possibly killing my companion whowassupposedtobehereinplaceofmeandmaybewouldhavedonesomething-

He did wanted to somehow, but not like this-

Maybe I should try playing dumb?
Let's just see what happens.

"What made you feel like that?"
______________

Seven looked at Mono, who was tilting his head sideways.
Seven swallowed his spit as he began scratching his cheek under the depth of his hair. He tried to remember the details of the previous room, from where this uneasy feeling started.

It was an empty room.
With nothing inside of it.
The lights were sorta bright.
And...and...
Death..was approaching him.
But he didn't knew he would die-
He just-
Wanted to help, right?

Memories that never happened started to flash right before his eyes.
But this...wasn't a memory. It was the same nightmare he had back when he woke up with Mono beside him in his bed.

But..that was the exact same room I died in my dream. I have never been in there before too.
It was a dream though, wasn't it?

_________

Mono was waiting patiently all while Seven looked out of thought. But the sudden sounds of lights flickering was creeping him out. His body felt tingly again.
He nudged Seven a bit, to wake him up from his trance.

"Are you...gonna answer?"

"I...I don't think I-" Seven was desperately trying to make out the words to explain his discomfort, but he couldnt help but stutter out every word after that.

Mono began to notice he was acting uneasy.
"It's fine. You don't need..to...ans.."

________

Seven drowned out what Mono was saying, again. Biting the inside of his cheek, he wondered even more deeply about the details of the room, about the dream, about Mono.

There was a puzzel piece in his mind, and he needed to put it in the right sopt to complete the puzzel.

Seven took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the air it can comprehend. Finally exhaling, he answered.

"The first time we met, we were in my bed. You recall me having a pretty bad nightmare, don't you?"

________

Mono's temperature was rising by the memory. He answered a slow "yeah...?" to which Seven spoke again.

"That nightmare...included that room. I..died in there."