An outside glance.

Mono went first and climbed the ladder. As they were reaching up, something in a distance was making noise, and it was becoming louder and louder the more they climed up.

This looked similar. They were under the main floorplan of the.. kitchen it seemed. The noises were made of running water and clashing utensils.

Seven finally reached up, and they both went ahead to peek through the holes in the floor above them.

In the middle of the table they saw plates stacked upon eachother. The stack was pretty tall, and Mono wonders how they even reached that high up to stack it up in the first place. Or maybe they had done it before and kept all the ones there afterwards.

Seven wasn't interested in that, he was more interested on what was on the ceiling.

More conveyers, and more hooks.

But this one wasn't moving. Well, it might have a lever or a switch somewhere right?

Seven ducked down and went a little ahead, towards the last opening before they couldn't go anymore, and climbed up, Mono quickly following him as he did.

Seven glided under the counter, crawling through and soon picked up steps towards the next room. Mono looked behind them to make sure the guests didn't pick up any sound due to their movements. They didn't. Mono sighed and he went along with the boy ahead.

Soon Seven spotted a lever, and 8 buttons above it. The answer was clear on what is was for. He climbed the counter and began pushing the lever to the side.

As he expected, the converter started running again, the only downfall being the chefs would definitely know about their presence.

The angry growls led by the two chefs made it clear. Mono climbed above the table as he saw the giant approaching.

It soon reached in, growling at them before he jumped in to catch them.

He missed, as Mono dragged the other towards the opening in the wall. They ran towards the counter from before and stayed put, until the chefs gave up looking for them.

"Now what?"

"We have to reach those hooks." Mono nodded at his answer. He and Seven peeked through the counter to look at the moving conveyer.

"Do you think the plates are stable enough to make us reach there?" Seven asked. Mono looked at the pile of plates, and it seemed like climbing them was the only other way they can reach the hooks. But he didn't really know if they will fall over or not.

"We can only hope for the best."

Seven sighed in defeat, as Mono was right. And their luck was horrible so they didn't know how this would turn out.

As the two chefs began doing their thing again, it was the right time for them to run.

They had only one chance to make it through.

Mono jumped up, and began climbing up the plates next. Seven was right behind him. They dropped off a plate which alerted the two chefs.

And the plates even started to move, it is bound to fall over.

Mono reached up, and grabbed one of the hooks. Seven waited for the next hook.

As soon as seven jumped to catch the hook, the pile of plates came crashing down, not a single one was left that didn't break.

The chefs were angry. They were following them, as one of them suddenly went the other way.

Mono prayed their hands wouldn't slip, this is probably the worst time if that happened.