Don't let go.

Mono loosened his grip a bit, not wanting to hurt Seven accidentally, as he pulled him forwards towards the room infornt of them.

Another electricuted gate. Thankfully the switch was not far away, they only had to climb the drawers to reach the switch.

Mono went ahead this time, and Seven waited for him to pull the lever.

Mono leaped onto the lever as he pushed it down with a grunt, and suddenly everything went dark. Mono dropped down, trying to navigate his surroundings for a while.

He figured there is no limit in this one, as they both went through the bars.

He saw little rays of light ahead, and a big hole in the middle of the room.

They looked around a bit before looking down the hole, Mono finding something he could light up. And seven saw one of those creatures stuck in a cage.

He pulled on it a little before setting it free. The creature ran, Seven chasing behind it. Although shortly after the creature disappeared, Seven letting out a sigh.

" Hey Mono did you see a Nome running here somewhere? "

" A what? "

" Nevermind. "

Ah so these creatures were called nomes, suits them.
When Mono finally gave up trying to find where the dim light was coming from, he approached the hole.

He looked down, but everything was dark. Seven who was beside him, pushed the nearby tin box in.

As the rope came ahead of them, Mono jumped backwards, the noose catching him offgaurd, again.
He breathed a quick few heavy breathes, and looked down again.

He couldn't see the tin box anymore.

" We may have to go down " Seven said, breaking the silence.

Mono didn't move. He didn't wanted to go down, for whatever reason.

" ..Want me to go first? "

" No, Your already injured, that might not be a good idea. " Seven seemed to shrug his shoulders at this.

Mono raised his hand, to which Seven responded and held it. Mono tightened his grip, Seven winced, it didn't hurt much but he wasn't familiar with the strong grip Mono had.

" Dont let go. " That was all he said, before holding the noose with his other hand, and jumped down. Dragging Seven along with him.

Mono did have a bit of struggle, holding the rope with only one of his hands hurt a bit, as it felt like his palm was burning due to the friction.

Seven looked below him, and saw the surface after some time.

The rope stopped coming down, as they realized they have to jump down.

Seven landed with a low thud, and Mono lost his grip on the rope right after, landing on his knees.

" Ouch. "

Seven helped Mono up, Mono lost his balance but Seven caught him.

" Did it hurt that much? "

" No I'm alright. " Mono finally stood on his own, as he began dragging Seven towards what looked like a room with more showers.

It was pretty dark, he could see light ahead. He noticed those black creatures dropping down from the ceiling again, he began moving quicker towards the light.

Seven noticed them, and sped up his pace aswell. they walked through an iron path, which had no walls surrounding it, Seven looking around, and Mono just wanting to reach the light.