KABANATA 26

"You are drunk, Halseth..." Unang bulalas ng bibig ko nang mapansin ang mga magaslaw na galaw niya pagkahiwalay na pagkahiwalay ng labi niya sa akin.

He smiled naughtily and pinned my body more to his door. He dipped his head to my neck and licked my skin with his tongue. My hand gripped on his shoulder and the other one went to his hair and clutched. I giggled and closed my eyes when he squeezed my ass.

"Halseth!" I gasped when he suddenly lifted me and my legs automatically hugged his waist.

"Why do you have to be so fucking extra gorgeous tonight, baby..."

"Hmm, I don't know with your eyes..."

I giggled and cupped his face, I lowered my face down to gently sucked his lips. I softly bit it and licked making him groan. He pushed my ass harder to his hard stomach, then lowered a bit to rubbed my center to his bulge. I looked up and buried his face on my chest, he grazed his teeth on my peaks against the thin fabric silk I'm still wearing. I felt him walk towards his room but I didn't expect what he'd for next.

"What the hell!"

I felt my body bounced on top of his bed when he threw me. I glared at him when he chuckled and caught my legs. He spread and buried his face on my between, I gasped and held on his head.

"Bango..."

"S-Stop!"

Nagpumiglas ako at pilit na tinutulak ang ulo niya palayo pero mapilit at iniaangat pa niya ang puwitan ko at saka ididiin ang matangos na ilong sa pagitan ko. He chuckled drunkly and held my foot, he started taking off my heels. Napahiga na lang ako sa kama at pinanood siyang nakaluhod ang isang tuhod sa kama habang pinapatakan na ng halik ang mga binti ko.

"You really are drunk, Halseth..." I blurted and lifted my waist to help him pulled my red panty.

"I want myself always drunk then..." He grinned playfully and lifted me, I knelt in front of him.

I don't know why he untied my hair and let it fall down at my back. I watched him pulled up the fitted skirt of my red spaghetti strap with a v-neckline dress and raised my hands to take it off finally. He quickly grabbed my breasts and kneaded both.

"Hmm, take off your clothes now..." Utos ko at itinulak ang sarili paupo, I bounced a bit.

Tiningala ko siya habang pinapanood na baklasin ang butones ng puti at hapit na polo niya. I even noticed his defined muscles earlier. How his shirt fitted his well-toned firm body, his thin waist and how his slacks hugged his long legs. His bulge is so palpable now!

I absentmindedly touched it in between his thighs. He groaned hard, but his buddy is more hard. So I just started unbuckling his leather belt and unbuttoned his slacks. I zipped down and readied to pull down together with his tight boxer. I shrieked when his length slightly slapped the side of my lips.

"Your cock is so rude!" I spat annoyingly and moved away.

He chuckled low and crawled to me. "I guess, he misses your mouth, baby..."

"But my mouth didn't miss him!"

I sat in the middle of his bed and faced him kneeling infront of me. He's all naked, we are both naked on his bed. I can't still help myself being always so shocked everytime I see his glorious length. It got bigger and thicker now, not like the size of it before the last time we had sex. It's head is slick with his pre-cum and his shaft still has those ruthless veins on it.

"Wanna have taste?" He teased and gripped on his. "Since it's my day, I will let you Dandelion..."

"F-Fine! Ngayon lang!"