SPECIAL FLOWER (1/2)

Happy Heart's Month y'all!

Thank you so much for reading my DANDELION! Thank you so, so, soooooo much for the support and appreciations! Sobrang pinasaya niyo talaga ako ng bonggang-bongga! Kaya here's my simple gift para po sa inyo!! Sana lang po ay magustuhan niyo ang Special Chapter na ito! Thank you so much in advance! Enjoy reading! I love you all! Mwapsh!

"Good girl, Ambria!" I complimented my one-year old daughter, her cute tiny giggles echoed the room.

She just surpassed me from crawling and ended up first to our mini line. She happily grabbed the ribbon and started gnawing it off. I chuckled and crawled towards where she is. I lay my back at the soft and furry thick carpet mat of her nursery room and watched her.

The large carpet almost took the half of her room which I surrounded with a thick garter fence-like as a barrier and she uses it sometimes in attempt to stand up and walked, it serves as her large and wide crib aside from her own sleeping crib in the other corner of the room. I just displayed different stuffed toys inside and stocked with different teething toys for her not to play with the fur. This is where we always do the playing as we both waits for Halseth to come home from work.

It's already seven in the evening yet he's still not home. At dahil hirap talagang makatulog si Ambria sa akin ay nilalaro ko na lang muna bago dumating at makauwi si Halseth na siyang makakapagpatulog na sa kanya.

"You will get your reward later, okay?" I smiled at my daughter and slightly poked her cute, small nose.

"D-dada!"

"You want dada?"

"D-dada!"

"You always wants dada!" I pouted and she giggled cheekily, nodding her head while continued gnawing the poor ribbon.

Her chubby cheeks puffed the way she smiles, her freckles illuminated by the warm lights of her room's night lights and with the glow in the dark starry sky projector lamp rotating inside.

She really is the perfect resemblance of me. I can clearly see my face when I was baby to hers. She has both the color of our eyes which is brown but whenever I stared deep into her eyes, I was like staring back at my own reflection. She has long and curvy eyelashes, cute small nose, and thin pinkish lips. Her smiles are like Halseth's smiles. It was so angelic and so sweet. Kinokontra lang talaga ng paraan ng pagtitig ng kanyang mga mata. Mukhang lalaki pa yatang masungit. At akong-ako.

"D-dada!"

Napanguso ako dahil palagi na lang niyang bukambibig ang Dada Halseth niya. Paminsan-minsan lang niya binabanggit ang mama kapag gutom na at gustong magpakarga. Dumapa ako sa tabi niya bago inabot ang malaking stuff toy sa may gilid at niyakap iyon ng mahigpit.

"This is my new baby now, hmm!" Ani ko at hinalik-halikan ang laruan gaya ng paraan ko kapag pinupugpog ko siya ng mga halik sa mukha.

Her pinkish lips slightly pouted. But then, she suddenly smiled, showing her two small teeth in her upper gum. She giggled, her brown eyes suddenly flickered with glee and excitement. She crawled towards me. Napangisi ako at inilayo ang laruan at inihayag ang mga braso para sa kanya. I smiled and waited for her to come to me.

"Come here, my little muffin-"

"D-dada!"

But my smile turned to frown when she crawled and passed me by. Patagilid akong humiga para sulyapan siyang excited na namang gumagapang palapit sa ama. Pilit siyang tumayo para abangan siyang makalapit sa kanya at nakahayag na ang mga maliliit na braso para magpabuhat. Sinimangutan ko na lang silang dalawa.