Chapter 21

Talia's POV:

I just want to go home and relax. I look over and see Michael smirking. Apparantly he has other plans.

"What the hell are you smirking about?" I ask him and giggle.

"Nothing," he laughs.

I raise my eyebrows, opening my mouth, but closing it, deciding not to piss him off when he's obviously in a good mood.

"I'm gonna take you home and then  I will go run some errands. You will not ask questions," he says. "Do you understand?"

"I'm not your pet," I laugh. "But yes I undestand."

We pull p to the house and he walks in, kissing me passionately.

I kiss back and then pull away. "Go now," I slap his arse as he walks away.

I go and sit on the couch, turning on the TV. I turn on Friends and lay back, closing my eyes. I then fall into a deep sleep.

                *                *                *                *

I wake up the next morning on my bed, Michael not next to me. I lay there for a few minutes and then get up, getting in the shower. I wash my hair quickly and get out, drying myself with my towel. I put on my bra and panties and walk into the bedroom to find clothes, not knowing Michael was in there.

"Talia?!"

I gasp and cover my body. He's never seen me half naked.

"Uh--I uh..." I gasp.

"Hey, it's okay, calm down," he says.

I was hyperventalating. (Idk how to spell et...)

He runs up to me and hugs me. "Shh . . ."

I look down. "I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you look beautiful," he says.

I grab clothes and get dressed quickly.

"What errands did you have to run last night?" I ask.

"You'll see.."

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see a big breakfast set up.

"Michael? Did you do this?" I turn around, and he nods.

I go and sit at the table, starting to eat. I take a drink of the orange juice and gasp as I feel something land on my tongue. I pull it out and see Michael blushing, watching me.

I look down and gasp.

"Talia, will you do the honor of marrying me?" he asks as I look down at the ring.

I jump up and run to him, hugging him tightly. "Yes!"

He takes the ring, wipes it on his shirt, and slips it on my finger, and I start to cry. "I love you,"

"I love you too," he whispers, and kisses me.

A/N: NOW WE KNOW! I'm planning on the next chapter to be the last...or maybe 2nd or 3rd to last...hmm...I'll put some thought into that. kk bai. btw youre all welcome for updating twice today, I might do a third...