Chapter 20

Michael's POV:

I grab my phone and quickly call Talia. I was scared on how she was reacting to all of this. I of course, was still in the room with Daniel, watching him, making sure he wouldn't go anywhere.

"Hello?" she answers quietly.

"Are you okay, babe? Did you call the police?" I ask her softly.

"Y-yeah they should be here soon," she says to me.

"Good," I sigh in relief. "Wait. Do you know who's apartment you're in?" I ask carefully.

"Yeah. You remember Audrey, right?"

"Audrey who?"

"Audrey Srunner. She was in my 4th period in sophmore year, I believe."

The name clicks in my mind and I remember the bright haired-blue eyed girl. But not in the way I wanted to. I remembered the way my best mate Matt had bullied her and her sister Casey.

"Oh." I say.

"You might actually remember her sister--"

"Casey Srunner. Yeah I know. Is she there?" I cut her off.

I hear mumbling on the other end, which indicates Talia must be talking to Audrey...Or Casey.

"No uh...How do you know her anyways?"

"Remember Matt? He uh..used to bully her...I wanted to apologize."

Audrey's voice cuts in. "No need to apologize, she's already dead," 

I gasp loudly. "What? How?"

"She commited suicide," she says. "Because of Matt."

I look down, tears brimming in my eyes. "oh."

There's a knock on the door and I speak up. "In here!"

The door opens and police rush into the room, paramedics following after.

"Sir please explain what happened," one says.

"tal, come back in here, okay?" I say to her.

"Okay," she says and I hang up, explaining the situation to the police.

Talia walks in and the medics rush to her, looking at the bruises and the police start to ask her questions, as a few handcuff the unconcious Daniel, bringing him downstairs to the police car. I walk over to Talia and she hugs me tightly.

"I'm so sorry! You were right! I love you, please forgive me..." she sobs.

"Shh...Talia calm down. It's okay..." I rub her back, trying to soothe her.

She continues crying. "H-he almost took my virginity..." she whispers in realization, as I wipe her tear.

"But baby, he didn't." I say, slightly shocked that she's still a virgin.

She nods.

"Why don't you two go home? I'm sure it's been a long day. We'll call you in for questioning another time," a police man says.

I nod and pick Talia up. "C'mon, princess," I say and smile.

Talia giggles and wipes her tears. "Michael! No stop put me down!" she laughs.

I laugh and run out of the building, still carrying her, and I place her in the passenger seat, closing the door for her. I then get in the drivers side, taking her hand, and driving home.

"I love you," she says.

"I love you too," I respond.

I know what to do.

A/N: OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HONESTLY THOUGHT I UPLOADED THIS CHAPTER BUT APARANTLY NOT! UGH! So what do you think Michael's gonna do? This book is almost done, and I'm PLANNING on doing a sequel, but I'm not sure if I will...Do you guys like the cover? Also, 700+ reads! omg thank you!! This book will have a major plot twist at the end, depending upon the title. *insert me smirking* lul k bai.