Chapter 11

•Melissa starts writing•
-Talia-

I smiled at Michael. He was honestly beautiful. You couldn't deny it.

"Michael, I have to go to work.. My Mum wants me to do a late night shift." I sighed and Michael smiled at me.

"Thats fine. I'll take you to work, if ya want?" He took my hand.

"Yeah, thats fine, but I have to go get my bag from my house, okay?" I smiled.

"Let me come with you!" Michael walks me to his house.

We walk to the front door and see it was closed.. I thought I left it open?

Michael had a confused expression on his face, and I did aswell.

Michael reached for the doorknob and attempted opening it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Michael.. whats going on? Is this a prank? Is this what you wanted to happen? Did you.. want me to fall - just for my house?" I asked with sorrow.

"Talia - no, of couse not. Why would I do that? Why would you even think of that? I love you, Tal." Michael sighed. "Here, move back, I got this."

I moved a bit back and Michael brought his foot to the door in a quick movement and hit it down.

Inside, we saw darkness. I left the lights on...

•Hannah starts writing•

I attempted to flick the lights on, but nothing would happen.

I went through a drawer beside me to find a flashlight, and I did.

I flipped it on and scanned the house.

"Oh my god, Talia . . ." Michael whispered.

"I was robbed . . ."

Then I freaked out.

I dashed upstairs.

I looked at my once clean room and screamed.

Everything was gone . . .

My jewelry box I got when I was nine, My bedding . . . My great-Grandmother's pin . . .

I was filled with rage at that point. I didn't care that I was going to be late to work, I'm going to find that bastard.

I slammed my fist into the wall in rage.

Then I cried out in pain.

"MOTHER OF GOD!" I heard Michael scream from downstairs.

I ran downstairs.

"What's wrong, Mikey?" I asked, calming down a bit.

"Someone stole my damn car."

"Fuck. I . . . Okay. Let's figure this out later. I need to get to work. I'm already 20 minutes late."

"I'll walk you. I can help out as well if you'd like," He suggested.

My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Talia! You're 20 minutes late! Where are you?!"

"I'm on my way, mom. It's just that I got robbed . . ."

"Oh damn. Okay, well--"

"I'm bringing Mikey as well and he'd like to help."

"Okay. Just hurry. I'll have Jennie cover for you for a bit. Hussle."

She hung up.

Michael and I jogged the rest of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was working my shift, I saw someone pull up in a car that looked very much like Michaels . . . Except it was cleaned and had a heart on the back bumper.

I let it slip my mind.

A girl walked in.

"Hello, love, How may I help you?" I asked.

"Hi, can I get three dozen cupcakes that make out Buzz Lightyear when arranged a correct way and have blue icing under Buzz?"

"Of cou--Hey that looks exactly like . . . My great-grandmother's pin . . . Wait. May I see that?"

She takes off the pin.

"My boyfriend got it for me today. Along with my new car," She smiles.

I flipped the pin over.

"Ma'am, You see this?"

I show her the engravement.

Talia Dahnia Jane

"This is my great-grandmother's pin. My name is Talia Lee Jane. This was stolen from me today, and that car was stolen from my best friend Michael."

She snatched the pin out of my hand.

"I can't believe you're accusing me of theft!"

My mom walked in.

"Talia, what's going on?"

"She has Great-Grandma Talia's Pin. The one that was stolen from my room. It has the engravement! And Michael's car!"

"Ma'am, I apologize. May I see that pin?"

The lady handed my mom the pin.

"Ma'am, please have a seat. I need to call the police. This is my daughter's. We have pictures of it in my grandmother's will, and we will show you if you need it. Did you steal this?"

"No, I said my boyfriend gave it to me with the car and a whole lot of other stuff. Said he got promoted at work and gets lots more money."

"I understand," My mom said. "Now please take a seat."

"MICHAEL! YOUR CAR IS HERE!"

Michael ran out of the back.

"Why the hell is there a heart on my bumper?"

"I have no clue . . ."

Michael groaned.

I kissed him.

"It's okay, We can fix it all," I smiled at him.

A/N: (Hannah) Well, I think we're getting back into a regular routine with this updating stuff, Melissa and I have finally gotten our first real fan! This chapter is dedicated to @StoriesOutOfSongs for being our first dedicated fan!

E/N: {Melissa} Hii ;-)! Haha yeah I am TOTALLY obsessed with writing this. Writing Chapter Twelve right now.