Chapter 19

(WARNING MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!)

Talia's POV:

I don't do anything. I don't pull away, I don't kiss back. For a moment, I just sit there, wondering what the hell to do. I love Michael but he's being an ass. After a moment, I decide to kiss back. As of now, we're taking a break anyways, right?

Daniel smiles into the kiss and I smile as well. Daniel then pulls me closer to him, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I continue to kiss him and smile, and he eventually pulls away. Right as I think he's done and that he was going to confess his love to me like they do in the movies, he kisses my neck, lower and lower.

"Daniel, no. Stop," I say sternly.

Daniel flat out ignores me and I attempt to push him away. He grips my arm tighter and I look down at him as he kisses my chest.

"Daniel! Get the fuck off of me!" I yell.

Daniel smacks me.

"You continue yelling and I swear to god I'll hurt you worse!"

I can feel the heat radiating off of my cheek and I gasp.

Daniel pullsoff my shirt quickly and I try to get loose again. He grips my wrists and I try to kick him away.

"HELP ME!" I yell. "RAPE!"

I feel my hand land on my phone to see it had turned on in all of my scrambling around.

I then see Michael is calling me. I flail my right arm to distract Daniel, and press accept with my left.

"GET OFF OF ME, DANIEL!" I yell.

Michael's POV:

The ringing stops and I can hear shuffling around on the other end.

"Talia? Babe?" I ask.

"GET OFF OF ME, DANIEL!" I hear Talia yell.

I listen closer.

"RAPE!" She yells.

"BITCH I TOLD YOU TO STOP YELLING!" Daniel yells and I gasp as I hear a loud smack through the phone.

"HELP ME!" She ignores him.

I quickly put Talia on speakerphone, going to the IPhone tracker app. I type in Talia's phone number, and it gives me the adress she's at.

I run to my car and get in.

"I'll be there soon, babe...I promise." I whisper and speed to the adress.

It takes me to apartments.

I run in.

"I need to know where Daniel's apartment is!" I yell.

The man looks at me. "I cannot give out that information."

I sigh and run up the stairs.

I hear screams and yells, and move towards them. I then get to the last door in the hallway, hearing the screams clear now.

"HELP!" Talia yells.

I try the doorknob, but It's locked.

I run from the back wal and kick a hole in the door, near the knob, unlocking the door, and running in.

I see Talia on the floor in her bra and panties, and Daniel on top of her, raising a fist to hit her.

I run up behind Daniel and push him over. I watch him roll onto the floor and i start to punch him. He fights back, grunting everytime I throw a punch. I get a few blows to my face, butI keep going.

"TALIA RUN!" I yell. "TAKE YOUR PHONE, RUN TO ANOTHER ROOM, AND CALL THE POLICE!" I yell.

I throw a few more punches and he then lays on the floor not moving. I kick him in the balls.

"Asshole!" I yell.

I stay in the room and wait for the police to arrive.

Talia's POV:

I do as Michael says and run with my phone. I go to the room a few doors down.

"Ma'am please help.," I plead, tears brimming in my eyes.

She pulls me in. "Are you alright sweetie?! Why are you in your undergarments?" She asks slowly.

"I-I.. The man a few doors down was..he was...I need to call the police!" I rush.

I grab my phone and dial the police.

"Emergency services, please state your emergency." She says.

"A man attempted rape and I-My boyfriend is in there right now...I'm in a different room now though."

"Okay ma'am. We'll send a team of policemen and paramedics there right now. Is anyone seriously hurt?"

"No--im not sure. Last time I saw, my boyfriend and him were wrestling on the floor," I start to cry.

"Okay, ma'am. We are sending a team, okay?"

"Yeah.."

"Just stay calm," she says.

"Okay thank you..." I say shakily.

"Of course," she says.

I hang up.

"Do you want to get dressed, miss?" The woman asks.

"I don't have my clothes with me," I whisper.

"Oh I have a daughter about your age. I don't think she'll mind..."

I hesitate then nod.

The lady walks to a room and hands me clothes.

I look at them and smile greatfully, then I get dressed.

A girl my age walks in and sees me.

"Talia?" She asks.

"Oh...um...Audrey right?" I ask.

"Yeah...are you okay? Your face looks a little...bruised..." She says.

"I was almost uh...raped," I whisper.

"Oh gosh! Are you okay?!"

I nod slowly. "Michael is taking care of it." I say.

"Michael Clifford?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah."

She looks at me in awe. "You know he's in that band--"

"Yeah, 5 Seconds of Summer. I know them all," I blush.

She smiles. "Thats awesome! So are you and Michael finally a thing?" She asks laughing.

"Yeah actually. We are," I say smiling.

Break is over.

Michael was right.