Chapter 2

|Chapter 2|

~Talia's POV~

PRESENT DAY ~ NOVEMBER 17TH

I picked up an eggshell off of the floor as my mom sighed.

"Okay we're finally done cleaning. Talia, can you go turn on the open sign?"

I nodded as I threw the eggshell in the trash. I walked to the sink, and washed my hands. I then grabbed the door key, turned on the sign, and unlocked the door.

It was only a matter of minutes before someone walked through the door.

It was three guys. They all showed the punkish vibe.. Just like Michael... I thought.

I was snapped out of my daze as one of them spoke.

"Hello," Said one of the boys. The one with curly brown hair.

"Hi! How may I help you today?" I tried to sound happy.

"We would like to place an order for a birthday cake." The one with black hair said.

"Okay, any specific writing on it? Colors? Size? Shape?"

"Um.. Can it say "Happy Birthday Cliffy!" on it? Can the frosting be blue? His favorite color. Also just do a rectangle." The curly said.

I wrote it all down on a pad of paper.

"And is this a good size for the cake?" I asked, reaching down for one of the baking pans.

I held up the silver pan for the boys to see.

"Yeah, that's perfect." Piped up a boy from the back. He had blonde mohawk ish hair.

"Okay, so, would you like the cake delivered or would you like to pick it up?" I asked.

"Could we have it delivered please?" Asked the boy who placed most of the order.. Curly, I shall call him.

I was honestly shocked when they said to put Cliffy on the cake, because that's what I sometimes called Michael.

"Yes, of course." I smiled politely. "May I have the adress and an emergency phone number just in case one of our delivery people cannot find the desired building or recreation area?"

"Of course. ***-***-**** And here's the adress." Mowhawk guy handed me a slip of paper with an adress on it.

15436 20th Ave S 7544

(A/N Fake adress)

This adress seems familiar..

"May I have a name for the delivery and a time and date to be delivered?" I asked.

"Yes, put it under Luke Hemmings and November 20, and around 11:30 A.M. if you could?" Luke, I'm guessing said.

"You're Luke, correct?" I asked.

"Yes I am." He stated, smiling.

He leaned over the counter and placed his lips near my ear.

"You can use that phone number for more than just emergencies, babe." He whispered, his lips grazing my cheek, before him and his friends left the bakery, leaving me astonished.

I fumbled with my cell phone as I entered his phone number and sent him a quick text.

"The name is Talia by the way ;)"

Two can play at this game.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hey guys! I'ts Hannah or Larrylover2014 I wrote this chapter and Melissa or Meliroxs edited it. I am very sorry for not having an earlier update for you guys, But I am very busy with summer school and they give out homework too. So I don't have much time for editing/ updating on weekdays, So please don't ask! Melissa will be writing the next chapter and I will be editing it!I hope you enjoyed reading chapter two! Updating soon hopefully!

E/N: yay omgggg! -dark voice; "let the games begin"- mkkk this was my first time editing some else's chapter.. xD anyways.. err.. yeah. follow me twitter, its real random though; @QueenMelaysha !!! ;D im so excited for next chapter! sys!