Chapter 17

I get up and walk to my dresser. I look at my bikini's. Blue and black, or pink and black? I like the pink better, so I grab it out and put it on. I put my hot pink sundress on and smile. I grab a pair of flipflops, and put on waterproof mascara.

I decide my look is finished when I look in the mirror and smile. I then ask myself; What's all this about? Why did Michael wanna surprise me like this? I look at my phone.

Roses or daisies? -Mikey

Hmm...Roses, but don't wory if you already got daisies. They're both beautiful. -Tal

Not as beautiful as you -Mikey

Thanks :) See you soon, babe - Tal

:) See you soon Love you! - Mikey

Love you too! -Tal

I smile at those words.

I quickly put a towel in a bag and some sunscreen as well.

I then hear a knock on the door. I grab my bag and phone, and go downstairs to the door and open it.

"Good evening, beautiful," Michael smiles, and hands me a boquet of roses.

I smile widely.

"You too, sir Clifford," I giggle.

"You ready?" He asks me.

I nod. "Yep, let's go!"

He leads me to his car. It seemed so long ago that this car was stolen . . . And then returned . . . I laugh quietly.

"So, what's this all about?" I ask him.

"What's what all about? I can't take my girlfriend on a date?" he asks.

"You can, I just thought it was odd you called me like that."

He looks at me and laughs.

I smile. "The flowers are beautiful," I smile and hold up my finger. "Don't say it--"

"Not as beautiful as you," he smirks.

I narrow my eyes at him and he bursts out laughing.

When we arrive at the beach, I lay down my towel.

(xD I'm listening to Competition by Little Mix and it said "The last one to throw in the towel," right as I typed towel...weird....xD -Hannah)

Once I put on sunscreen, I run to the water with Michael.

We jump around and play for a while.

I push a bunch of water towards Michael and he smirks. I immediately start to run backwards, but bump into someone. "Oh, excuse me I didn't see you--Daniel?"

"Oh! Talia! Hey! I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?" he asks and hugs me.

"I'm amazing! I thought you moved to the US?" I say in a questioning manner.

"I did, but I just moved back last week. I'm taking a break from unpacking," he flashes me that famous smile.

Michael clears his throat.

"Oh! Daniel, I'd like you to meet my friend, Michael."

"I'm her boyfriend," Michael says sternly.

"I remember you! Nice hair dude, you got a nice girl," he winks. "Real fine,"

Michael raises his eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

I giggle and blush. "Thank you, Daniel," I smile.

Okay, so I might've had a small crush on Daniel before he left for America. But it's almost gone now . . . Sort of?

"Well, Daniel. We'll be going now." Michael growls at him.

"Why don't you hang out with us?" I ask, ignoring Michael's protests.

"Well, I'd love to, but I must be getting home to finish unpacking. I'll call you another time and we can hang out, eh?" he asks smiling.

"I'd love that," I grin.

"Me too," he grabs my hand and kisses it.

I giggle. "What was that?"

"It's something people in America do," he smiles.

I then grab his hand and kiss it.

Michael's POV:

Bullshit. I've been to America multiple times and not once have I seen anyone do that!

Daniel hugs Talia and waves to me, walking away.

"I don't like him," I simply state.

"I do," she blushes.

"You what?"

"As a friend," she scratches her ear and looks away.

She's lying.

"C'mon. Let's go home," I mumble.

"But we just got here . . ." Talia says quietly.

"Well, I don't wanna be here anymore." I half shout.

"I-I'm sorry . . ."

I walk away.

Watch your back, Daniel. I'm coming for you, you asshole.

A/N: Hey guys! Hannah here! I hope you liked this chapter! Next one SHOULD be up soon hopefully? What do you think about Daniel? ✊✌

E/D: I LAUGHED HELLA HARD WHILE READING THIS AHAHAH OKIE SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE :((