Chapter 22

Talia's POV:

I walk down the aisle, holding the flowers tightly. I look to the end of the aisle, only to see that Michael wasn't there. Whispers were going around me as I heard an ambulance in the distance. I continue walking, trying to make it seem like I wasn't worried, like I only thought he was running late. Once I reach the end of the aisle, I stare out at the crowd, tears brimming my eyes. My mum runs up to me.

"Honey I'm so sorry," she says.

"What? What happened?!" I start to panic.

"Michael . . . He got hit by a car on his way here . . . He didn't make it . . ." she says to me.

I drop to the floor in front of everyone. I start to cry heavily.

"I thought today was going to be the best day of my life," I sob.

"Well, Talia," my mum says. "You Thought Wrong."

THE END.

JK.

I wake up sweating and screaming. "MICHAEL NO! NO PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T GO!" I yell.

Michael shoots up and grabs me. "Babe...shh...It's okay...calm down. I'm still here...I'm not going anywhere," he says.

I lean into him, hugging him tightly and crying lightly.

"Talk to me, baby. What was that dream about?" he whispers.

I explain the dream to him, crying.

"Shh...Talia don't cry please.." he whispers. "I'm here still. I'll always be here," he whispers.

"But one day we will get married and how the hell would you know if that will happen? DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" I scream loudly.

"Talia baby please..." Michael whispers. "Please calm down. I'm here now, and Thats the only thing that matters..."

I nod and sob into your shoulder.

"I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep . . ." I whisper.

He smirks. "Then I'll do what I used to do to get you to sleep,"

I raise my eyebrows and he starts to sing.

"She looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear, and I know now,"

I start to let my eyes drift off. It wasn't a perfect performance, but it's better than I could've ever asked for. 

A/N: The next chapter is finished, I just need to type it up, and hopefully it'll be up later today. I have decided that there will in fact be a sequel! Yaaayyy! no? ok...Well please comment if you are absolutely interested in a sequel...I want at least 2...please? It says I have so many reads but no one really votes of comments. If you do so, you will be rewarded by getting a follow and/or shoutout. Thanks, lots of love to you guys, ILY bye xx