Chapter 1

|Chapter 1|

~Talia's POV~

PRESENT DAY ~ NOVEMBER 17TH 2014

It was another regular day, as I walked to work with my mother.

She says we need daily excersise and thats why we don't use her car.

I'm 17, and my name is Talia Lee Jane. I don't have my drivers lisence since my mom won't teach me how to drive.

"Mom, you know the bakery is like 30 minutes away?" I said like I do every morning.

"Yes dear. We need our daily excersise!" she beams at me, getting ready for work at Jennie Grace's bakery.

"I hate excerise mom!" I whined. Then I instantly remember and my mood brightened. "Mom, remeber my birthday? It's on December 2nd!"

Honestly though... we all knew her daily exersise is why I am still in shape.

Jennie Grace is my older and married sister, which has accomplished a lot in life. Including owning a Aussie famous bakery.

All I have ever accomplished is loosing good friends.

I still remember my old best friend, Michael Clifford.

He's worldwide famous now... my ol' Cliffy.

Clifford The Big Red Dog.

name dem smileys XD

FLASHBACK ~ JUNE 17TH 2011

Walking on the sand at Coogee Beach in Sydney, Australia, was honestly perfect.

Especially in June, when it was hot and sunny. To be precise, it was June 17th. I was 14.

I walked down by the saltwater, humming a tune to myself.

A guy was running up behind me.

"Hello?" he said to me.

"Uhh.. hi?" I stare into his green eyes. He had blond hair which was everywhere, in any direction possible.

"I love yuuuuuu Jimmy!!!" he hugs me tightly out of the blues.

"Uhhhmm.." I push him off of me.

"Sorry!" he smiles. "It was a dare. I have these two crazy friends, ya feel?" he chuckles.

"Ohh, that makes much more sense. Whats your name?" I ask him.

"The names Michael. Michael Clifford." Michael smiles. "And you dear?"

"I go by Tal, but my names Talia. Totally doesn't suit me. I'm not girly at all." I roll my eyes.

"Ahhhh. Your not like most girls. All shopping and shit like that." he smirks.

"And you, Clifford The Big Red Dog, aren't like most dogs." I smile for a while and I get no reply.

"It's a joke. Get it?" I laugh.

"Nope. Not at all." Michael laughs too.

"It's cause no one else is Clifford The Big Red Dog." I smirk.

"Ahh, I must say, you have a bad sense of humor." he laughs.

Michael's laugh is just the kind of laugh that just makes you wanna laugh along.

FLASHBACK ENDS

PRESENT DAY

Me and mom walked into the bakery, seeing a total mess.

"Umm... Jen?" I shout.

When Jennie comes to work, it always ends a disaster.

Somehow, though, her recipies are sex to your mouth.

Yeah, yeah, girls shouldn't cuss and be innapropriate, but I have nothing to loose anyways. Just my mother and sister.

"Hunny, are you here?" my mom shouts to Jennie, and we enter the kitchen.

Oh boy...

It was like a natural disaster happened in the kitchen.

Jennie was thrown onto the floor, with the flour, sugar, frosting, and everything camouflaged in with her.

"Jennie, did you try baking again?" I chuckle.

"Yes. Help me." she sighs.

"We'll be right to it." I smile evily taking a picture of her first.

"TALIAAAAA!!" she growls. For a 26 year old, she's feisty.

"Yes?" I smile innocently like she always would.

"Agh, your acting like me. How could I ever stay mad at you?"

I love this girl.. but she barely looked like me though.

My natural hair was blonde hair. I had painted it dark blue at the tips. My eyes are blue. Her hair is brown, and she has green eyes.

I look like our mom and she looks like our dad.

I laugh.

"Okay... let's clean this mess up and get baking." mom smiles.

"Oh boyy."

Mel's A/N; AYEEEEEE. Melayyyy in da house. :D ahahah. Well I wrote this chappie, and Han has edited it. (: yay, first chappie doneee! Well anywayssss follow our accounts: 2GirlsWrites, Meliroxs, and Larrylover2014 if you want more collabs and a new chapterrr! Hannah will be writing the next chapter and I will edit it. Hoorah!.. no I like writing chapters ahhaha. Whateverrrr bye guys! Vote and comment! Luv yahhhh! ~Squishes Outtt~ 🐙 <3

Han's E/N; Hey guysss! Well, I have read through and edited everything and now I have some math homework to do! But after that I will work on chapter two for you guys! Meli will be posting chapter 2 once she finishes editing and when she thinks we have enough reads and votes. Please vote if you want the next chapter...byeee!

Word Count: 737 {hehe it's Mel idek why Hannah Bannana wants to put word count lololol hahahahahahhaha mk im pathetic bye guys}