Chapter 23

~7 months later~

I place my hair into a tight bun, placing my silver clips in. I then place my dress on and smile at my reflection slightly. My mum walks up to me and looks me in the eye. 

"Are you sure you want this?" she whispers and I nod. 

"Mum I love Michael."

She nods. "I was just making sure, I don't want you to make a decision you'll regret," she whispers.

"I love him and I trust him, mum. In fact . . ." I pull up my shirt slowly, showing my stomach.

She gasps and places a hand on my slightly large stomach.

"I'm pregnant," I say and look into her eyes.

I can see the tears welling up as she hugs me tightly. "Talia, I'm so happy for you!" she cries.

I look at her, smiling in sadness. "Don't cry! You're gonna make me cry!" I smile and choke out a sob. 

"Talia no! It's okay!" she exclaims. "I'm just so happy!" she wipes my tears, then hers.

"How far along are you?" she asks excitedly.

"11 weeks," I giggle.

There's a knock on the door and I go to open it.

"OH MY GOSH! KATHRYN!" I scream and hug her tightly.

"TALIA! YOU LOOK AMAZING!" She smiles.

"I haven't seen you in four years, oh my gosh! Where have you been?"

"I moved to the UK for school and then I decided to visit you two days ago, I showed up at your mum's, she said that I should come to your wedding! Who's the lucky guy?" she asks, smiling.

"Michael . . " I blush.

"Like . . . Michael from high school? Your best friend MIchael?"

I nod.

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER MICHAEL?!"

I nod and smile.

"Okay, well congrats! And I heard you sauy 11 weeks . . . Mind explaining?"

I laugh. "You'll see later."

"Aw okay. Well I'll see you out there, good luck!" she giggles.

I hug her once more and then look at myself one more time as my 2 minute timer goes off.

I look down and wipe the non existant lint off of my dress. I hear the piano start to play and I open the doors, walking behing the flower girl, who is also known as my little cousin Alivia.

The crowd rises to their feet as my heart starts gunning. I take a sharp breath as I reach the end of the aisle, joining hands with Michael.

"You look shitty," Michael whispers jokingly.

"Thanks, you too," I giggle.

"Why thank you Ms. Soon-To-Be-Clifford," he smirks as I'm reminded.

This is why I love Michael. He made me completely forget about what we're here for, and brought it back to my attention when it was needed. He makes me feel comfortable and loved, no matter the situation.

+-+-+

"These two people here today have written and prepared their vows. Michael?"

Michael looks me in the eye and smiles. "Since I met you that day on the beach, I knew you were gonna be important in my life. I expectedmaybe a best friend for my life, but I was wrong. That's what we started off as, and it definetely escalated. When 5 Seconds Of Summer became a band, I left Australia. Of course I came back. Thanks to my best mate Luke, you came to my birthday. Of course there were still ups and downs, but look where we are now. Getting married. I love you and I promise to spend the rest of my life with you," Michael smiles at me.

coo's come from the audience and I smile at him.

"I love you too."

"Talia?"
I take a deep breath and smile at Michael. "I thought when you left Australia, that you weren't coming back. When I saw Luke and the other guys come into the bakery asking for a cake that was going to say 'Happy Birthday, Cliffy,' I immediately knew you were back. I was scared, nervous, happy even, but most of all, I felt hopeful. When Luke invited me to Michael's party, I was happy. I thought at first, that it was because of the suspicion that Luke liked me, but now I know. I was in love, and I still am. I never thought I would see Michael again. I never thought I would kiss him. I never thought I would marry him, and I never thought I would be 11 weeks pregnant," I smirk.

"Well, Talia, You Thought Wrong," he says.

Gasps go through the crowd and I smile. "That's right," I smile. "I'm pregnant," I say.

"Well, why don't we exchange rings?"

Michael slips the ring on my finger, and I do the same for him.

"Do you, Michael Clifford promise to be true to Talia? In good times and in bad, in sickness and in health?  will you love and honour her all the days of your life?"

"I do."

"And do you, Talia Jane, promise to be true to Michael? In good times and in bad, in sickness and in health? will you love and honour him all the days of your life?"

"I do," I say and smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," he says. "You may kiss."

I lean in slowly, and place my lips on Michael's, smiling into the kiss as there is clapping and cheering. 

I pull away, laughing, as tears of happiness roll down my cheeks.

"C'mon, Mrs. Clifford. Our honeymoon awaits," he smiles and picks me up bridal style.

I giggle and wave goodbye to my mum and family, as Michael places me in the car, kissing me slowly.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I whisper, biting my lip.

A/N: OmG i CaNT eVeN !!! I will write an epilogue soon, this is the 6th time ive written this becausewattpad keeps deleting it, so yeah. That's why it's up so late. The sequel won't be up for a while, but ilysm guys. thank you for reading.