Chapter 15

"Who are you?"
Oh no . . .

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

I immediatley walked out of the hospital room and back to the lobby. There was a lump in my throat and I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

I felt hot tears roll down my face, and I wiped them away quickly.

"Talia, what's wrong? Is Luke okay?" Michael came up to me.

"He . . . He has amnesia or something . . . He doesn't remember me . . ."

"Talia, it's okay. It's nothing personal. I'm sure his memories will come back eventually, it'll just take time, okay?" He looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

"O--okay . . ." I sighed.

"I love you," he kisses my cheek.

"I love you too, Mikey . . . "

We shared a passionate kiss and he smiled at me.

"It's all gonna be okay," Michael smiled, but I could tell that he wasn't trying to convince me. He was trying to convince himself.

I walked back into Luke's room, a bit more calm.

I then saw something that surprised me.

Stephanie and Luke holding hands.

I stood behind the door and listened.

"Stephanie, I have no clue what happened today, but the last thing I remember is you staying friends with Damien and I wanted to say that I forgive you, and I need to say this too . . . I fell in love with you and I didn't know it until now . . ."

"But I thought you hated me . . ."

"Well, Stephanie, You Thought Wrong."

I gasped as they kissed.

Holy shit.

What the hell just happened?

I heard the beeping on the machines get faster, and Stephanie started to scream.

I slammed the door open and ran inside.

Luke was coughing up blood, and Stephanie had blood on her lips.

I immediately ran out of the hospital room and found a nurse.

"My friend Luke Hemmings, he's in there--" I pointed at his room "he's coughing up blood . . ."I rushed.

She ran into Luke's room, and pushed Stephanie out.

I watched as doctors and nurses filed inside of the room.

Stephanie cried into my shoulder.

"Shh, Steph, lets go get the blood off of you, okay?" I asked sweetly.

She nodded and let another tear slip.

"I'm in love with you too, Luke . . ." She whispers.

A/N: Okie guys...Imma try to update more since im on winter break... ilygsm do u guys ship Stephanuke? I DO!!!!!! -Hannah

E/D: Hey ya'll, it's Melissa :)) so.. Stephanie and Luke yo.. Lukanie! Oh my gosh I'm boss at ship names.