The Beginning

You weren't exactly sure what was happening. All you knew is that you were looking at group of familiar living cookies on your kitchen counter, and that they looked terrified of you.

They were small. No bigger than a medium sized cup you'd get from a fast food restaurant. They looked up at you, fear in their eyes and backing up slowly as your looming figure towered over them.

GingerBrave and Strawberry Cookie were in the front and practically cowering along with Wizard and Custard Cookie III. Chili Pepper Cookie seemed the most collected. In fact, she almost seemed ready to fight.

You just stared. You knew these characters well. However, you never thought you'd see them in real life. You felt kind of bad for scaring them, even if you hadn't done anything thus far except look at them.

Okay, you needed to calm down. These cookies most likely didn't know where they were and now you were standing over them in your kitchen.

You raise your hand to politely wave at the cookies when GingerBrave yells," Scatter!"

The five cookies do just that and scatter around your kitchen. Running around trying to find a place to hide.

After a few seconds of trying to keep track of each cookie, you lost sight of all but one. Custard Cookie III.

He was on the the floor, looking around frantically before starting to cry. You watched him wail on the floor and your protective instincts kicked in.

You crouch down on the floor and gently pick up Custard Cookie III. He cries even more.

"Shhhh. It's okay. It's okay." You say softly, patting him on the back. "I'm not gonna hurt any of you."

Wizard Cookie peeks out from behind the fridge, Chili Pepper Cookie pokes her head out of a cabinet, and GingerBrave and Strawberry Cookie dig themselves out of the dirt from the plant on your table.

Custard Cookie III slowly stops crying. He looks up and you and you give him a smile.

"Hey."

Custard Cookie III stiffs and stands up in your hands. "H-Hi..."

The rest of the cookies walk out of their hiding spots. They all gather on your kitchen table and look up at you still holding Custard.

"Who are you?" GingerBrave asked.

"I'm (Y/N)." You answered, setting Custard Cookie III down with the others. "Sorry I scared you all, but...," you couldn't hold in your curiosity any further," where did you guys come from?" You asked.

"You see, we found a strange portal and it lead us here." Wizard Cookie said.

"I see," you started, "Well, welcome to Earth, land of the humans. It's great to meet you guys."

"You talk as if your already know who we are." Chili Pepper Cookie cocks a brow. "Wait! Your don't know my bounty, do ya?"

You chuckled. "Yes, I know your bounty, Chili Pepper, and I know who you all are. You guys are pretty famous around here." You said, referring to the Cookie Run apps.

"Really?" Strawberry Cookie asks quietly.

"That's awesome!" GingerBrave yells.

After explaining how the apps the cookies came from made them famous, the cookies asked to see it for themselves. You take out your phone and prop it up on the table and open the Cookie Run: Kingdom app. You show them your kingdom that you'd been working on and a bunch of other things around the app like toppings, summons, and guilds.

Wizard Cookie clears his throat. "Eh, GingerBrave." He gets the cookies attention.

"Yeah?"

"I do believe it's time to return home."

Your heart drops. You were having so much fun talking to the cookies. Since you lived alone you really didn't get to talk to many people in person, except for your neighbors every once in a while. Making friends was rare and now that you had met the cookies, you didn't want them to leave.

"Is it possible you guys could come back?" You asked.

Wizard Cookie hums. "Well... I was able to memorize the portals magic, so yes, we should be able to travel between your world and ours in seconds!"

"That-that's great!" You practically scream. "I'd love if you guys and any other cookies could come visit!"

"Really? We... wouldn't be a bother?" Custard Cookie III asks.

"Nope! I'm practically here all the time, so feel free to visit anytime." You say.

"It's a deal!" GingerBrave extended his hand and you gently shake it with your fingers.

The cookies leave and a new wave of excitement fills your mind.

"This is gonna be great!" You say to yourself.

___

Hey all, and welcome to this book! I just joined the Cookie Run fandom and I just had to write something for it! So I hope you enjoy the cringe! Chapters will vary in length, this was just a sort of prologue to get things moving. Feel free to leave any request for things you and the cookies will get into!