The Velvet Offender (Red Velvet Cookie X Royal Reader)

Being a royal was boring for the most part. You think you'd get to do whatever you want when you want, but no. No you had so many duties throughout the days that you barely got to do anything you actually wanted to do. It was just endless days of signing papers and attending to diplomatic maters. You were pretty sure that that's all your life would be.

Until one day.

There you were, sitting on your throne in your oversized throne room, finally having a rare moment of peace. You sat back on your throne, about half asleep. A smile graces your face as you relax.

You jump as the doors to the throne room slam open and a group of knights walk in. You quickly  make yourself look presentable by patting down your royal outfit and putting on a neutral expression.

The lead knight walks up to you and gets down on one knee.

"My liege, we have captured the Velvet Offender." The knight says.

Your eyes go wide for a second and you watch the group of knights drag in a man and push him down to his knees in front of you.

The Velvet Offender, as your knights have named him, was a lawbreaker that had caused you and your kingdom a lot of trouble. He stole things, used his cakehounds to attack your subjects, and was overall just a menace. Some say he used to be the general of a now fallen kingdom, but it was only a rumor.

The man breathes heavily, his hands handcuffed behind his back. He was battered and bruised. Clearly your knights had done a number on him. He looks up at you with a viscous glare.

"Where is Chiffon?" He asks angrily. One of your knights hits him in the head with the butt of his spear. You flinch as you didn't even expect it. Then you got angry.

"Their royal majesty did not give you permission to speak!"

You slam your fist on the arm of your throne.

"And I did not give you permission to strike him!" You say. The knight immediately falters and bows.

"M-My apologies, Your Majesty."

You huff, before speaking to The Velvet Offender.

"Now, what was your question, outlaw?" You ask, tilting your head to the side.

The Velvet Offender seems to mumble before he snaps his head up, along with his body. He pulls apart the handcuffs that were holding him back and backhands one of your knights with his monster arm. He then starts to fight off the other knights.

You watched as he seemed to gracefully take out each and every one of your knights. The lead knight, who has standing in front of your throne protectively, pulls out his sword as The Velvet Offender knocks out the last of his small squadron.

"You will not touch them, "The lead knight says," I will die before anyone lay their hands on my-"

Before the knight could finish his sentence The Velvet Offender grabs the lead knight's sword and pulls it out of his hand. He then knocks him aside and walks up to you aggressively.

You try to run, but are quickly grabbed by the neck and pushed up against the wall. Your head hits the wall hard and you become disoriented.

The Velvet Offender raises his monster hand above you threateningly.

"I will only ask you one more time... Where. Is. Chiffon."

You struggle in his grip and try to pry his hand from around your neck, but he wasn't letting go. You were the one breathing heavily now, and it did not feel good. You were used to being in the position of power, but now that you weren't...you were terrified.