Meet The Author

Since this book has gotten so much traction, I wanted to give you all some insight to me, the author! Feel free to skip this as it's not important to the book, I'm just doing this cause I wanna lol.

Who am I?

My name is Lizz and I'm currently eighteen years old as of writing this. I'm shy and pretty introverted, but tend to get more comfortable with others after a while of knowing them.

I'm asexual, meaning I don't feel sexual attraction. Doesn't stop me from making dirty jokes doe 😏

I have ASD and ADHD. So I'm kinda weird, but I like being weird so 😤

My Writing Journey

I've been writing for a good while now. Since I was twelve or thirteen.

I was always the girl who did very well on essays and got them done within an hour during school. The only critique my teachers ever gave me was that I was quote "Too aggressive" with my wording. Honestly, yeah, those essays were always a pain and felt like a huge waste of time for me so I took my anger out on them lmao.

I started writing fanfiction around the same time. It all started with a self-insert Avengers Assemble fanfiction. (Well, more like fursona insert. Actually I don't think I knew what furries were at the time. I just wanted to be a lion) I deleted it a like a week after publishing it and I kind of regret it, but hey it was cringe so 🙃.

I started writing my own original stories when I was fifteen. It started with 'The Crimson Lion' which is my fursona's backstory. I finished it sometime in 2017. It's still up on Quotev to this day along with my other original stories and fanfiction.

What Got Me Into Fanfiction?

Sonic the mother fucking Hedgehog got me into this hell hole of fanfiction. You see, I was browsing the internet one day and found a link that said, "What does Miles Tails Prower think of you?" Quiz on a site called Quotev. My curiosity was peeked.

My result was what opened a whole new world for me. It said we were perfect for each other and should get married.

And thus I was thrown into the hole that is "X Reader Fanfiction"

X Readers are what I mainly read fanfic wise as I'm picky about what I read nowadays.

I found Wattpad a few years after finding Quotev I think. I found it by clicking a link to a DBZ fanfic about Lord Beerus that I found interesting. Though, I wouldn't make an actual account for a while.

Inspiration for this Book

My inspiration for this Book came rather quickly. I deep dived into the cookie run fandom and out popped the idea for this book.

I read a lot of other fanfiction as inspiration as well, and the motivation to write this book skyrocketed. Now I have this book with almost 20k reads. Honestly can't believe it. Yall are great, like seriously.

My Fursona

Lizz is a lioness dragon hybrid. She looks like a normal lioness, but can transform to have wings, spikes, and horns. Her personality is basically just my own. She's my pride and joy.

I'm aware that I am complete furry trash 😎

My Special Interests/Hyperfixations

Oh boy, where do I start? I'll just list a few

Apex Legends
Cookie Run
Justice League Unlimited
Pokémon
Dragon Ball Franchise

I don't know where I'd be without these fandoms honestly. I'm certain I'd be extremely boring, though.

I love finding people who have similar interests to me. I could go on and on about these topics alone.

Characters I Simp Over (Feel Free to Judge Me Lmao)

Batman (Justice League Unlimited)
Piccolo (DBZ)
Lord Beerus (DBZ/DBS)
Whis (DBZ/DBS)
Frieza (DBZ)
Springtrap (FNAF)
Bonnie (FNAF)
Almond Cookie (Cookie Run)
Dark Choco Cookie (Cookie Run)
And many, many more... I need help.

___

And that's about it! Thanks for reading this disaster of an insight!

Next chapter should be up soon. I have three in my drafts at the moment, one of them being a Halloween special!

Btw the art of my fursona at the top of the chapter was made by the wonderful psychecyclops on fiverr! They make awesome furry telegram stickers along with other furry art!

Ok enough rambling. I must slumber!