Human Cookies?!

Once again you were in bed, sleeping soundly and without a worry in the world. Your chest rising and falling at a serine pace as sunlight filled your room making it look like some kind of anime opening. Everything was great.

Until the sound of footsteps woke you up. 

You eyes shoot open as you realize that none of the cookies were big enough to make you be able to hear their footsteps from all the way back in your room. You throw your blanket off you and grab the hunters knife that you keep in your bedside drawer. Ever since that day you were assaulted with Almond Cookie you'd made sure to keep a weapon close by.

You slowly open your bedroom door and tiptoe your way down the hall to your living room, making sure you kept the knife outstretched and ready to strike.

Once you reach your living room, you see a man standing in the middle of it and turned away from you. He didn't seem to hear you.

This was bad. You had no way to actually call the cookies to come help you. It looks like this was up to you.

"Don't fuckin' move." You say sternly, holding the blade towards the man. The man turns his head towards you, but not his body. You couldn't make out his features due to the curtains to your living room being closed, so little light was coming through. One thing you did recognize though, was his slightly glowing eyes. They looked so familiar. That steely blue color...

The man slowly raises his hands up over his head.

"There's no need to-" You cut him off.

"What are you doing in my house?" You ask, trying not to sound scared for your life. Your grip on the knife is firm.

The man slowly starts to walk towards you. He brings his hands out in front of him as if you were a wild animal.

Your breathing goes frantic and you freeze in place as the man approaches you. He gets closer and closer. Once he's within range of the knife, he gently pushes it down.

Now that he was up close, you could make out more features about him. He had brown hair that was slightly graying, was well built, wearing a white dress shirt, brown pants with lines goes down them, and some kind of suspenders. He gets even closer to you and you begin to piece it together.

Wait.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya, kid. Promise." The man says.

"....Almond Cookie?"

He nods.

After a few moments of just staring at each other, you slap his chest.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE?!" You stab the hunters knife into the table beside you, cross your arms and glare at Almond Cookie.

"Surprise!" He chuckles. You shove past him and go pout on the couch. He follows suit, sitting beside you.

"Hey, next time a stranger appears in your home, don't hesitate to stab them, okay kid?" Almond Cookie says.

You turn to him and glare. "What happened to you? Why are you-"

"Human? Well after you were assaulted that day I figured it'd be a good idea to find a way to protect you so..."

"You guys did all this," you gesture to Almond Cookie's figure," to protect me?"

"That's right." Almond Cookie replies.

You smile at him and he smiles back. 

You supposed having human cookies around wouldn't be too bad.

___

There we go, nice and short to kick the human cookie concepts off! I hope you liked it!

Also I have an announcement! Drum roll please!

THERE WILL NOW BE HUMAN COOKIE ONESHOTS IN THIS BOOK!

I was debating on having them since the beginning of this book, and now I'm finally going to add them. They'll take place outside of them main plot, so I can write as many as I want and not mess up the storyline. There will still be regular shenanigans n stuff, these will just be for some extra fun :3

Oh yeah, there's still some secret things I have planned for this book as well! So I hope you'll stick around to figure out what that is!

See ya in the next chapter

Art belongs to kingidol_ on Instagram!