𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭𝟐

(( thank u for the people who are reading this! I actually really appreciate it!! please if u don't mind share this story :] I hope u guys enjoy reading this so far as much as I enjoy writing it! )))

...
His eyes lock with mine for what feels like forever

It didn't feel wrong it felt comforting
I've never met this man and by the way he's staring at me I can tell he's a very welcoming person.

Yet ever so suddenly
He looks away.

A frown falls on my face as I shake my head pulling myself together and twisting my body around to the bar, remember the reason your even here George. I take a deep breathe in relaxing my body and just as I know it the bartender is coming Over to me with a tray of the drinks I ordered.
"thanks." I say with a bit more motivation than last time."no problem." She says politely,she goes back to minding her business and I go back to looking at the stage.
It's empty
I wonder where he'd have gone maybe backstage or so-
suddenly out of no where I feel a large ache in the back of my head a jolt of throbbing pain. I pull my head down to my arm that's been resting on the bar to hide my face "-Fuck me.." I manage to let out. A tear forming in my right eye.

I start to get angry at this point. I pull my head up and take a very very deep breath in. "enough distractions. Lets go." I eye down my shots before downing about 6 of them. Lifting my hand as quick as I could drowning any thoughts that come to my head. I gag in my mouth as I hold the bar for support clenching my hand around my mouth as I refuse letting my body try to puke. i sit in my chair and down the rest. After the first few the rest weren't as hard, a minute passed and I notice my vision starting to get blurry and my head starting to swing from side to side.

I feel someone brush past me and the seat next to me become occupied.

I turn my head to see the familiar man I saw on stage sitting next to me looking ahead with this small but noticeable smile on his face. I can see his features a lot more now. He was wearing glasses and a beanie his eyes a light brown and his hair brown soft and curly, his jawline was sharp and his style wasn't basic but not really alternative either? Maybe in between.
overall... he was pretty cute I guess.

"I saw u looking at me before."

wait he's talking? I didn't expect him to talk to me? what the hell..I didn't even prepare for this fuck

"It would be rude for me to not come to say something to you."
He says softly. He turns to Face me with a large grin on his face, he looked clean and wholesome... whilst I looked like a reck.

I tried my best to turn my body so that I can face him, my hooded eyes staring into his i let out a giggle "you know w what?" I mumble laughter coming out every now and themn "I- I like you!" I lazily grab onto his shoulder "you seem. So so so fucking Cool," I laugh "imagine playing the piano!" My drunk self trying to spark conversation it failing miserably

"guitar. U mean guitar?" The man says blankly.

I click my fingers again and again "yes!!! The guitar! Your so smart!
I just wish your would've." I hiccup "I wish you woudlve, met me before I literally try to kill myself!" I start laughing uncontrollably. I really don't know why. nothing was funny in reality I really felt like crying. But I didn't care anyway.

I look up at him after I have my laughing fit and see his face had completely dropped. "what do you mean? why- why are u laughing?" He says to me confused and very concerned.

"Well." I smile "I wish I could just think of everything that has hap" I hiccup "happened to me but.."
Before I can finish my sentence I feel the man move my hand from his shoulder off him.
"be honest with me. Are u planning on killing yourself.. tonight?" His eyes filled with pain as he looks at me waiting for a response.
I nod.
I look away somewhat embarrassed. it feels so weird to even talk to people about these kinds of things especially a stranger. I'm never going to meet this man again anyway so what's the point in holding back now?

"How much have u had to drink?"
he says looking around his bag looking for something.

"I.."
My head starts to throb again but this time it's worse I feel my body go completely numb and my eyes closing slowly. I reach onto the man for support groaning in pain slowly slipping onto him.
And before I knew it. I was passed out i didn't remember anything else that night it was all pretty much a blur. but the one thing I do remember is that I didn't get home that night.