𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

GEORGE POV

the car slows down and pulls into an unfamiliar dirt road. A few faces light up but the one i noticed most was Quackity's.

"Oh my god! We're here! WERE HERE GUYS!"
Quackity shakes the back of jacks seat.

"You don't need to hurt me just yet! Wait till we atleast GET to the spot Before you kill me!" Jack laughs

I look out the window and admire the nature around us.
The road itself was dry and dusty but around was tall rustling trees almost caving in over the road.

"We're nearly there." Wilbur holds my hand sighing.

I look up at him and give him a gentle smile

"We used to come here heaaaaps a few years ago it was pretty much our spot, then unfortunately people started finding out about it."
He rolls his eyes
"and now it's a well known camping spot i guess, but it's been ages since then so it's probably changed"

The car slows down yet again, parking in an open grassy spot.

The first person hoping out was quackity almost instantly running to the boot,

"We're here!" Niki cheers

I look around from the open car door. The area was extremely green with healthy plants and trees all around the spot, the ground being dust and a few leaves. There was a drop on the side of the platform but i can't really figure out much about it from where I was looking.

I crawl over Wilbur and jump out of the car walking over to examine the drop. To my surprise it was a river
With a rope tied onto a tree in front of me.

"Oh wow" I look over to the side at the little river stream

I feel a hand touch my shoulder
"Yup, that's it! Haven't changed a bit!" Wilbur admires

I jump a little bit

"Can we swim in there!" I peer over the edge trying to see more of the stream.

"Yes of course dummy?
Hey! don't fall in-"
He grabs my waist securing me in his hands.

"U um."
I stutter

Why the fuck am I flustered

"Hm?

"..."

O OH- I'm s sorry! didn't mean to make it weird!! You were gonna fall um-"
Wilbur awkwardly defends himself.

"It's fine weirdo"
I roll my eyes
"Lets just set up camp so we don't finish late."
I grab his wrist pulling him back to the car.

...
Time skip!

I wipe the sweat from my forehead as I crouch inside the tent attempting to shove my bag on the side of the blow up mattress.

"Hey do you need any help there?" Wilbur calls out.

"No! I've just about finished!"
I grunt crawling out of the tent dusting off my hands.

"There we go! Super cosy!" I smile pointing at the freshly made bed and neat design.

"Wow- you did really well George!" He smiles examining the setup

I blush slightly at the praise
"W whatever! I know what your like to sleep next to so I put a pillow in the middle so you don't push me off!"
I cross my arms smirking

"I never do that! I sleep in ONE position." He looks away hiding his lying face that i know so well.

I zip up the the tent shaking my head and walk over to the others asking if they need any assistance or help. The sky had been beginning to turn pink and yellow  meaning it's getting late.