𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥)

WILBUR POV

We all stop out the front of a restaurant. Close by the water with a really pretty view. It was lovely.

We walk over to the front desk and Quackity asks if there are any table available. the waiter responds and guides us to a large table for six.

We all agree on each other seats and sit down examining the menu.

I take this time of silence to think about my day.

Tubbos been pissing me off recently. And to top it all off he's trying to turn my friends against me? I really don't like how he is talking to George about me, if Tubbo gets into George's head I'm fucked.. and pissed.

I look down at the menu below me and examine all the options on the paper in-front of me.

I mean the seafood basket looks good but I don't really like prawn...
The burgers look good I guess?
Am I even that hungry, I guess i could just eat some fries?

I nudge George next to me.

The seating order went
George next to me.
Jack in-front of me
Niki next to jack,
Quackity beside George.
And tubbo on the end of the table.

"Hey, what are you having?"
I ask George.

I'll probably just have whatever this gorgeous man is having

"I'm not really hungry.."
George says looking down.

I cant tell if he's genuinely not hungry or if he doesn't want to eat in front of people? Or even want me to pay?"

"Hey George it's okay get whatever you like! I promise I don't care"

he smiles.

"Okay will. I'll probably just have a hamburger. If that's okay?"

I nod

"I'll probably have the same thing too."
"Your such a copycat, can't even make a different decision from me!"
He pushes me.
"I can! I just don't like anything here"
I push him back laughing.

...

The waiter comes along and jolts down everyone's order.
We sit and talk for the waiting time

The tension in the air when Tubbo would make eye contact with me was frustrating.He would purposely make offensive jokes about me and stuff  like suicide and murder? This weirdo ass kid need to know his fucking place, trying to ruin my life by making me a bad person...

Time goes by and he still doesn't stop.

Anger builds up in me I can feel my blood boil and my fists clench.

I start feeling my head get foggy again, voices start deeming distant and chaotic...

Wait. No way this is happening.

Not right now.
Stop it.
Stop it..

Stop it.

I can feel myself doing this again. I can't have this happen again. Not in front of George..

I stand up suddenly pushing my chair away, running to the bathroom.

GEORGE POV

Causally I was just talking to quackity before I hear and see will dramatically stand up in his seat? At first I thought he was joking or something- or maybe an accident? my eyes slowly trailed up to his face, confused? I wonder why he was acting suddenly so strange.
His face.
His pupils were dilated his facial expression seemed something like scared or shocked.
Like as if he just saw a dead body, his mouth trembling like he was trying to spit out a sentence.