𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬...

(Short chapter :)  )

GEORGE POV

We're sitting in the car on the way back to the motel. I feel a bit cold but it's not bad I'll get over it. Jack made us sit in the back where tubbo usually sits so we don't get water on the seats.

I look up at Wilbur, I'm comfortably laying in between his legs snuggled up to his chest and I loved it.
"are you cold?" I can tell he most definitely is by the way his body is shaking and how quiet he is.
"No I'm okay." He smiles at me.

"Don't fucking lie. Take my towel." I take off my towel and put it around him.
"No it's fine reall-"

"Shut up and take it"
I lay back in his chest.

"Thank you." he says wrapping his arms around me, I can feel him smiling.

"I it's fine I didn't need it anyway."
I blush closing my eyes trying not to smile.

Time skip to the motel

everyone was tired they all went off to their own different rooms
And me and Wilbur walk towards ours. He unlocks the door effortlessly and chucks the keys on the table.

"I'm so tired.. god." He groans.

"Then go to bed." I roll my eyes.

"I am." He jumps on the bed stuffing his face into the sheets.

I hear a muffled "come lay with me."

"Lay normally so I can" I push him over giggling.

He sits up and adjusting where he sleeps.
"Goodnight Georgie."

I feel my cheeks go pink.

"uh. goodnight idiot." I turn away  smiling.

I didn't want to tell him that I wasn't tired because I didn't want him staying up for me or anything annoying like that.

...

I lay there with my eyes closed for what felt like an hour.
I start getting pissed off that I can't get to sleep , I check the time.

4:38 am

I sigh and get up.
So I do what I've always done when I can never sleep.

I unzip my bag and pull out a folded piece of foil, a lighter and a packet of papers. I walk over to the kitchen to get a bowl and scissors. I check if will is still asleep before going into the bathroom.

I close the door as quiet as I could behind me. flicking on the dodgy light
And laying in the bathtub.

...

I roll my joint clicking my lighter on the end of it. In hailing in- until i can taste the familiar smoke.

I inhail again and again. Blowing out the smoke waiting for it to hit me.

...

Four joints down I've  already unintentionally hotboxed the entire bathroom.
Feeling giggly and relaxed i sink into the empty bathtub. Things start feeling hot so I take off my shirt and throw it on the ground.

I hear a click  and then the creek of a door. "Geo-"

I jump a little bit and look over my eyes half open.

I hear coughing come from the door.

"What the fuck?! Are you oka-"
Wilbur looks over at me and the worry on  his face drops.
He sighs and walks over to the bathtub squeezing next to me.

"Willll. Are you mad at me?" I hold his cheek. Attempting to keep my eyes open and my head up.

"I'm not angry" he chuckles "But I can't sleep. And by the looks of it you couldn't either... fuck it pass me that."

I sloppily point over next to me and
He grabs one of my joints I rolled previously and lights it.

"Will please don't be mad at meee" i rest my head in his neck groaning.

"I'm not mad at you?" He chuckles.

I play with his hair pushing it around and twirling it in my fingers.
"Willburrr you have such soft hairr aaaaaand I hate youu!" I giggle.

"Why do you hate me George?" He tilts my head up slightly coughing. "Becesusee I fucking love youu" I grab his cheeks.

He looks at me shocked but then continues smoking as if nothing happened.

...

"I can't even keep my eyesss open right noww " Will giggles.

"I know right! Everything is literallly 3D!" I look up.

"Eveeything is 3D dummmmy!"

"No it's not! Your just high!" I Groan

"Nooo your wronggg" he rolls his eyes.

"Shhhh I'm never wrong" I whisper
rubbing hi bottom lip with my thumb.

Sitting in his lap I tug him closer looking into his eyes. "Willlll I love you willl" I whisper into his ear.
" but I love you so much more" he responds in a mumble barely able to keep his upper body up.
I put my head in his shoulder again and start biting his neck.
"George are you bitinggg mee?"

"I'm leaving my mark on youu so no one else gets you" we both laugh.

"Yeah but then that fuckinggg whoore can 'get youu'" he rolls his eyes.

"Fuck her.. I'm yours." I hug him squishing my face into his shirt.

"I know.." he whispers petting my head trying to keep his eyes open.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(( again sorry abt the short chapter but they got #zooted and said some oopsie things 😀 anyways don't do drugs kids