𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

GEORGES POV

my eyes feel almost permanently glued shut, I got hit with a wave of exhaustion and to top it all off I'm extremely tired. 

I can't lay comfortably on will's lap which is frustrating  and causing me to get pissed.

Argh. This is so annoying...

Why can't I lay still.

... mpfh

oh for fuck sake.

I jolt up in my spot and start rubbing my eyes trying to ease my headache.

"Oh my god. Finally I have been trying to wake you for ages! You are a deep sleeper."
The other brunette chuckles looking down at me, moving his hand form my hair.

"I wasn't even asleep. I was just closing my eyes." I yawn and lay my head back down still struggling to get comfortable in his lap .

"What time is it? Where is everyone?" I mumble.

i turn my head noticing all the empty camping chairs and the now calm and small fire.

"they are all asleep, and it isss—"
he pulls out his phone checking the time
"—Four fifty."

I sit up immediately my stomach sinking "five am?!! Why didn't you fucking go b-?!!-

I feel a hand grasp over my mouth muffling my rage,

"SHUSH.... Everyone's asleep dummy!" He hushes me looking behind me around at all the tents
"plus, I waited this long so I can show you something."

My mood completely changes after hearing that

"okay well now I'm intrigued" I say fixing my hair and rubbing my eyes.

He looks around once more in silence and nudges for me to follow him
-
grabbing my hand holding it tight, his fingers intertwined with mine and his thumb rubbing my hand gently. Yes

That probably didn't mean anything.. he was just trying to be nice...

I try and convince myself that what we have is platonic, but I don't think my brain is believing that we are just friends. And it annoys me..

He quietly opens the passenger door for the car parked beside all the tents.

"hop in!" He yells in a whisper

I roll my eyes jokingly and hop in as quiet as I could with ease.

Soooo stealthy.

Wilbur jumps in on the other side starting up the car and backing out as quietly as possible.

I look out the window at the still black Sky
and the feeling just feels like waking up at three am to go on a long roadtrip and it was soothing, and you don't feel it often, So I favour every second of it.

"Where are we going?"
I ask looking over at the taller man.

"You'll see, I think you'll like it."
He smiles focusing on my dark dirt road

"I hate it when you do that smile- it means no good. What are you plotting?" I chuckle looking ahead

"I'm gonna murder youuu!" He cooed in a fake spooky voice waving his hands around for a second bedsore returning back to the wheel.