𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

WILBUR POV

"F FUCK ME!"
I yell jolting up; snapping out of my dream.

"oh my fucking god finally?" George rolls his eyes taking his hands off my shoulders.

"what the fuck.." I look around at the bathroom processing what I was doing.

"I feel terrible. what the fuck am I doing in a bathtub?..."
I rub my eyes, roughly flicking my hair out of my face.

"You got stoned with me last night."
George responds

"wh- why did you have weed here anyway?!"
I groan

"You are supposed to be good now aren't you."
I attempt to make my sentance make sense but I just feel awful, sick, headache, dehydrated, sore from sleeping in a bathtub. I can name so much

"How are you feeling do you need a cup of water?" He chuckles mocking me.

"no thank you-" I feel vomit twirl around in my stomach and head for my neck.

"M MOVE-"
I push George away and tumble to the toilet throwing up everything from the night before.

"Dude what the fuck?"
He lifts himself up and walks over to push my hair out of my face.

"don't look it's gro-"
I gag spewing up more into the toilet bowl.

"Dude it's seven thirty am? Aren't we supposed to leave at eight?"
George states.

"HUH?! I have to get ready-"
I spit into the bowl unfolding my arms and wiping my face with my closest towel.

"Hey you should probably sit down for a little bit-"

I stand up in a rush suddenly feeling my head get hit by a massive ache.

"O OUCH" I fall to my knees holding my side of my head.

"Will!!! Just fucking sit down you just threw up your guts and now your gonna faint. just chill for a second"
George rolls his eyes rubbing my back.

"Your so rude but nice at the same time?" I shake my head.

"Okay you sit here for ten minutes and I'll pack everything in the car" he groans getting up leaving me in the bathroom.

...

Ten minutes pass and George opens the door with a cold bottle of water in his hand,
"Drink up but not too much so we don't have to pull over in the middle of the drive so you can pee"
He says sarcastically.

"Thanks- is everyone else alright with packing? Do you need me to help you?"
I ask getting up slowly.

"No I can do it by myself." He pulls me out of the bathroom.

"We're leaving. I already got all your stuff in the back I made sure it would all get wrinkles" he chuckles

"Your so generous" I respond back sarcastically.

...

"Alright get in We've been waiting half an hour!" Jack complains from the window