𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐬

WILBUR POV

I've been laying here for hours, unable to sleep every now and again looking over at George and admiring his features. I wish I could tell him that I think he's the most handsome guy I've ever seen but I know how awkward it would be.

I look over again to George. His jawline is so perfect with soft skin and perfect shaped lips. Silky black hair and long eyelashes, his nose is sculpted into a perfect shape and the way he sleeps makes him look so peaceful.

I could stare at him for hours on end, I envy his looks so much, not in a weird way...but I do find him attractive, but like- Not- it's not like I like him- I definitely don't... like him... it's more of a friendship thing. Like- you can find your friends attractive? I'm not weird I'm just admiring him?.

"Will..."

I hear a croaky voice whisper into my ear.

I look down from looking up at the roof and to the boy next to me.
He was awake his eyes looking into mine.
I didn't notice before but I have shifted over a-lot closer to George than intended. so much so that our faces are now a couple of inches apart.

"Oh hi george" I whisper smiling.

He looks away a bit flustered. I pick up on it and it makes me feel a bit nervous too,

"Um so are you not able to sleep or something?"
I ask awkwardly.

"not really. I just don't feel tired."
He says pushing his hair out of his eyes.

I sit up and sigh. "Me neither Ive been up all night honestly."

He smiles "I know."

I look over at him and giggle. "I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.. so I know it's random but I was thinking. Can I take you somewhere tonight? Since we both can't sleep might as well do something " I ask.

"Will, it's like two am? Where could you possibly take me?"
He sits up next to me.

"Okay! Hop in the car and I will show you!"
I say excitedly, I jump up from the bed and run out the door.

I grab my phone and keys from the table and sprint to open the front door.
I check my phone to see the time.
4:30 am
Perfect.

"Hurry up George!"

George closes the front door."why are we in a rush... we literally have all night to do something. and then the next day.." he groans stumbling down to get to the car.

"No! Just hop in."
I look over and see him at first struggle to get into the car. He sits down and pulls his knees up to his chest. "Okay so where are we going.?"

I smile at him.
"I have the coolest place to show you!" I start backing out of the drive way and making my way down my street. It was empty with only street lights keeping the street lit.

....

"The world is so nice at night time." he says looking out the window intrigued by everything that flies by,
His face is lit up by the street lights and I can just see his faint smile.

Every-time I see him smile I know I did something right and it makes me happy that he's happy.

"Now tell me? Are u a barb?"
I ask.

"Of course I am? I'm not that mentally ill to think that Nicki isn't the queen of rap."

"So your gay?" I laugh.