𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬

WILBUR POV

"will wake up we gotta to tell them!" George exclaims

"god five more minutes of sleep please."
I groan

"No get up" he says attempting to drag me out of the tent

...

"FINE IM UP" I yell shoving him away and wiping the sleep form my eyes.

"good now get up"

I roll my eyes and do as he says getting up-  trying to hide my bed hair.
George seems really eager to tell everyone that we're officially moving together  but to be honest It isn't any different than how it is now, I am mad exited but i don't undertand the rush.

I get up holding Georges hand walking towards the fire place with a wide grin on my face but an even bigger one on his.

"Guys!"
George yells

Eveyones attention shifts to us

"We're officially moving together! And we're getting a hamster!"
George smiles holding out hands in the air

"Wait what? Hamster- Since when?! That bit wasn—-" I begin

I get cut off by Niki in awe getitng up to hug George

"AWWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD END UP TOGETHER!"
she squeals

Everyone else congratulated us with
clapping and cheering

"I want a hamster" quackity comments

"Well I'm sorry to be the bare of the bad news but everything is getting wet and the weather is horrible. I think we should finish this trip off some other time."
Tubbo says arrogantly.

Everyone looks at each-other as the mood switches from lighthearted to miserable.

They all kind of give each other a look like 'he's got a point'

"Sorry I guess" tubbo rolls his eyes and looks away

What the fuck he just ruined a moment that was so fucking special to George.

I clench my fists anger pumping though me.

George puts his hand on mine and with a wholesome smile he says "don't worry. He's got a point, let's just... go pack."

Im a bit confused as to why he's taking this remarkably well- but im not complaining. Only tubbo is.

We all agree on just finishing up this trip seeing as there has been too much fights. Tubbo was right about one thing and that was  in fact the weather was unbearable,
waiting for the rain to calm down so we can officially start packing up tents ect, I see tubbo take georges hand and pull him off to the side.

Hm?

Nothing bad really crosses my mind, so I move my attention.

GEORGES POV

"what? You idiot it's like pissing down CANT we talk in the car?"
I groan holding my hand over my face,

"No George this is important."
he says giving me a stare as if he's about to tell me someone has died.

...