𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞?

GEORGE POV

the car is filled with awkward silence and tension lingering in the air. Tubbo told to sit in the back of the car and Wilbur in the front; to avoid drama.
After a whole hour of silence complimented by the Sky turning dark. jack decides to speak up.

"What the fuck we're you two thinking?"
He grits his teeth

Wilbur looks down with a blank expression, I can't put together if he feels bad or whether he regrets it or not.not even if he's angry?

Tubbo scoffs.
"You know wh-"
He begins

"I don't want to fucking hear it toby! I've had enough of this rubbish!You and will need to sort your shit out once we get back! YOU TWO not ruining the whole. weekend." Quackity speaks up.

I look over at Wilbur and he nods slouching his cheek onto his palm.

Tubbo doesn't respond but I avoid looking back to face him. After all did anyone else hear the shit he said about me?

When me and tubbo talked first he seemed a bit pissy but I didn't think he genuinely hated me. Well not enough to say that shit to me. I don't get that kid, my best guess is he's had a bad day. If he was like this twenty four seven then his friends surely wouldn't put up with it?

I look out the window and decide to clear the air by sparking conversation.
"So who are we dropping off first Niki?" I awkwardly chuckle.

"Oh didn't Wilbur tell you? We're staying at a motel for tonight! And then we're going for a drive to get to a camping spot! jack said it had the best spots there! Rivers, mountains forest. Everything."

My stomach sinks I look at her with a clearly confused expression.

I turn my head slowly towards wilburs direction with a extreamly pissed off glare.

Right when I thought i was finally opening up to this kid he goes and fucking does this. Doesn't even ask me if I'm comfortable staying days camping with people I just met. I barely even trust him?! He didn't even tell me we were doing this?! Didn't care to give me a heads up? What the fuck? What if I didn't want to go?!
...

But I have to remember what I need to do.

If I don't want to start breaking down I have to think positively about this...
He might've wanted to surprise me or try and avoid me not going out at all today. He did this for my benefit and maybe I should be great full?

"George?" Quackity clicks his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Oh sorry Um what and when and uh how? I don't have any clothes? Will?! Why didn't you fucking tell me?!!" I raise my voice

Obviously that didn't work.

I start feeling my anger rise and my blood boil

"George! I'm sorry I don't want you to get mad.. thought you'd shy out and that's why I kept it as a surprise."
He smiles facing towards me.

I sigh and roll my eyes.
"Don't fucking do it again.." I sit back crossing my arms looking out the window.

"I'm sorry Georgie i Will tell you next time" he smiles.