When love lasts

Note : Surpriseeeee 🥳

Hellelloww Darlingsss ..

Can't keep me away from youuu .

Still processing on the new story , until then enjoy some one shots 🥰💜

----------------------------------------------------------

The morning sunshine woke the sleeping panda up . She tried sleeping again by covering her face with the duvet , but couldn't due to the continuous yelling of her friend , Maya.

She woke up and sat on the bed , still having the duvet over her head . She was completely pissed off as her beautiful dream with her Prince charming was now broken .

That was the time , her mobile's notification pinged .

Message from ' Boo bear ' .

It instantly lit her mood . She took the duvet away from her head and opened the message . It read

' Morning , Sugar pie ' .

She blushed reading it . Only this guy could give her such names . She replied

' Gumonieeeeeee 😘 ' . ( Good morning )

She kept her phone aside and rushed to get ready for her college and grabbed her morning breakfast , stuffing it rapidly into her mouth . She sat on the pillion , while Maya drove the scooter to the college .

Soon after they reached the college she hopped all the way to meet him , while the poor Maya went to park the scooter .

She saw him , waiting for her impatiently , stomping his foot on the small stones on the ground , with a cute pout . She smiled widely on seeing him .

She slowly went behind him and

" Booooooooooooo " . She tried to scare him but in vain .

He casually turned back to her and had a mischievous smile on his baby face , which soon turned sad the next second and he said ,

" Four hours , thirty two minutes anddddd 45 seconds . "

" Huh ??? " She asked .

" Unna paathu four hours , thirty two minutes andddddd ipo 50 seconds aagudhu sivaangi ma " .

" Idhu calculate lam panni vechurkiya Ashwineyy ??? "

Ashwin : Pinnae unna evlo miss panen theriyuma ? He kept his sad poker face again .

Sivaangi : Achooo .. Seri okay iniku evening .. college mudinjudhuku aprm veliya polam .. Okay ???

His face instantly lit up and they walked back towards their classes , separately .

It was now time for sivaangi to sleep in her class . As the lectures went on , the intensity of her sleep grew more . You'll know why .

She was woken up , by the bell of the campus , indicating that it was now her time to meet her Ashwin .

She joyfully hopped back to him and met him in the parking area .

Ashwin : Oru ride polamaaa kutty rabbit ??

Sivaangi : Epdi Ashwineyy .. unaala mattum enaku ipdi peru vekka mudiyudhu ?

He just smiled and she sat on the pillion , hugging him tight . She soon took his coolers and wore it , giving Rowdy vibes .

She took her airpods from her bag and wore one , and gave another to him .

🎶 Mental manadhil playing 🎶