Jessi

"Ulagathule evlo ponnunga irundhum na en Jessy unne love pannen ?" Said a mischievous Ashwin , with his constant 'aiyoyoo' look .

"Okayyyyy... Ashwin unaku vandhurkradhu Jessi .. let's welcome Jessi" Rakshan welcomed her .

Aaahhhh
Adada...
pennae un azhagil
Naan kannai simittavum marandhen...

There came a dolled up Sivaangi , who actually ran towards him , holding onto her saree pleats . She wore a brown saree with a green border , recreating Trisha from 'Vinnai thaandi varuvaaya' movie .

Ashwin , who was eagerly waiting for his pair , glowed up instantly looking at his Jessy . It wasn't the first time , he saw her in saree , but looking at her , running for him and the natural blush in her face made his innerself dance .

Rakshan : Enna Ashwineyy .. Jessi vandhurkanga .. epdi feel panringa??

Ashwin : Romba happy uh iruken. Infact Sivaangi varanum nu dhan aasai patten.

Sivaangi who was grinning widely all this time, felt butterflies in her stomach when he said that .

'Enna aachu ivaruku?' she thought in her mind.

Everyone in the set made some teasing sounds.

Rakshan : Seri sivaangi .. nee sollu . Nee aasai patta maariye Karthik vandhutaan . Indha nerathula nee enna sollanum nu nenaikre?

Sivaangi : Ayoo enaku enna solradhu ne therila anneyy . Aana ivaru indha dialogue uh sollanum nu na aasai patten. She blushed .

Rakshan : Seri seri .. mothama ingaye vekka padadhe .. konjam save panni vechuko use aagum .

With that , she reached her extreme level of blush and walked towards Ashwin to their table. She stopped in her way and said
"Paatu podunga .. apo dhan poven".

The DJ played the lines

Hosanna …
Vazhvukum pakkam vandhen
Hosaana…
Savumkum pakkam nindren

Ashwin kept his hands on his heart and made the lip movement to the song and extended his hands towards her while walking .

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy .. enna panringa ? Enaachu ungaluku ??? Idhelam camera le record panni telecast pannuvanga .. paravalaya?

Ashwin : Adhellam edit panna sollikalam . He winked

Sivaangi : Neenga seri ila .. ennamo ponga ponga . She said covering her blush .

They were in their own world while the rest of the pairing happened.

Rakshan : Okayyyyy ... Ipo Nammaloda first advantage task ku polam . Adhuku thevaiyaana porutkal idhooo ..

Sivaangi : Heyyy .. Ashwineyy Namma Dosa pannanum .

Rakshan : Okaayy .. ipo ellarkum purinjurkum nenaikren .. Neenga panna poradhu Cone Dosa challenge . Mudhal 5 minutes comalis' dhan panna poringa . Your time starts now .

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy .. enaku Dosa romba pudikum!!!

Ashwin : Apo enna pudikadha ? He asked her , seriously indulged in making a Dosa .

She was taken aback with his sudden question , she was looking at him , like he was a magestic portrait.

Ashwin : Unaku enna pudikum nu theriyum .. adhukaaga enna ipdi paathute irukanum nu avasiyam ile . He said suppressing his smile.

She looked back and blushed looking at the Dosa.

Ashwin : Maa .. Na iniku epdi iruken nu nee solave ila? He asked with a cute pout.

Sivaangi  : Ayooo Ashwineyy .. neenga vere edho nenaipula irukinga .. ozhunga Dosa pannunga . Advantage le jeikanum .

Ashwin : You broke my heart 😐.

She giggled . But Ashwin wasn't in a mood to leave her .

Yaeennn idhayam udaithaai norungavae
En maruidhayam tharuven nee udaikavae

He sang , making her gasp .

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy .. ungaluku thalaila edhachum adi patuducha?

Ashwin: Thalaila illa .. manasula . Inga 'Sivaangi sivaangi' nu solludhu . He kept his hands in his heart .

Ashwin : Aana andha ponnu enna kandukka kooda ila. He smirked.

She hit her forehead with her hands , chuckling at him , wondering what was upto him .

As always , they didn't make up to the next level of advantage task .

Soon , they were asked to make the main dish and it was a tricolour challenge .

Ashwin got the color red and decided to try something innovative as always .

Rakshan : Unga elarkum oru surprise iruku ...

" Madurai Muthu annan dhan andha surprise nu matum sollidadhinga" said Bala .

Rakshan : Ungalukaaga oru hindrance iruku . Cooks and comalis'  oru kai vechu dhan samaikanum . Cooks ode right hand um comalis'ode left hand um onna katti veikka porom .

Among all the people in the set , it was Ashwin and Sivaangi who was extremely happy with the hindrance.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy .. Namma enna panna porom ??

Ashwin : Spaghetti and meatballs . Aprm dessert onnu!! Adha aprm solren .

Sivaangi did her part , as much as she could , while Ashwin tried not to strain or give over work to her by doing everything by himself . He took care of her , without letting her get hurt.

Sivaangi had no idea about the ingredients and the dish , but still managed to help him .

They were asked to present their dish , that was when Ashwin took out his dessert , making Sivaangi's eyes twinkle .

It was a heart shaped shaped , red velvet cupcake , with snow frosting and red , white sprinkles.

They presented the dish and got comments like 'Top notch' and 'Out of the world'.

Ashwin badly wanted to confess his inner feelings to his love , but he didn't know how .

He even gave her the cupcake romantically , hoping that she would understand what he was trying to express , but she was more into the cake and was in no mood to listen him.

He sighed and went back home , thinking how to confess his feelings. That was when an idea struck his mind .

He took his phone , and started recording a video . He re-created the famous 'Vtv' dialogue .

"Jessy jessy jessy .. indha ulagathule ivlo ponnunga irundhum.. ne en Jessy unne love pannanum? But .. I love you , Jessi . I love you so much".

He quickly posted it on his instagram page. He was sure that she would see it , in fraction of seconds. He tapped his foot , waiting for her reaction.

He waited , where seconds seemed hours to him . He paced around his room .

He then opened his instagram , where he saw she posted a video on her Instagram page.

His eyes sparkled , his breath wavered. His thumb made a little dance , before playing the posted video . He then played her reels video .

Uyirae unnai unnai endhan
Vazhkai thunaiyaga erkindren erkindren
Inimel puyal veyil mazhai
Maalai solai ivai onraga kadapomae...

It was a video of her singing the song .

It indirectly conveyed him the answer for his unanswered question .

-------------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Just a little try . Sorry if you felt it's boring.