In each others' arms

Ashwin was overjoyed and was running around his house. He continued to dance to his playlist while packing his backpack. He spun around, carrying his clothing in one hand, and tossed them into his rucksack.

He laid flat on his bed and took out his mobile and saw the picture of his wife.

Ashwin: Nee paatuku enne thaniya vittutu poite.. Evlo naal aachu unne paathu?

He kept talking to her photo because she had been away from him for a month due to her concert in Dubai.

He decided to surprise her on the day of their anniversary and thus ended up booking his tickets at the last minute.

He somehow got to know about her place where she stayed and her room number.

He drove his car happily to the airport. He called her one last time before boarding his flight.

Ashwin: Hello rowdy.. iniku enna seekram endhirichutinga?

Sivaangi: Ada po Ashwineyy.. thookame varla.. Nee en ivlo dhoorama iruka??

Ashwin: Maa ... Inum one week dhana? Aprm ne enkita irundhu escape aagave mudiyathu.. I'll tie you up , with me.

Sivaangi: One week dhana? Ashwineyy.. do you even remember what day it is , tomorrow?

Ashwin: Sunday ma... Enakum leave.. nee ilama veetla irukave mudila sivaangi..

Sivaangi: Sunday mattum dhana? Vere edhachu special?

Ashwin: Vera enna ma?? Any important date? Did I forget??

Just as he said , he heard a voice of someone calling sivaangi.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy.. enna koopdranga.. Pray for me.. iniku second day concert. Please take care. Love you. Byee.

Ashwin sighed in relief as he might have blurted out if she kept pestering him about what day it was.

Ashwin: I'm coming for you , my chellakutty.

He boarded his flight. He badly wanted to be in her arms and feel home. He wished to cuddle with her all day. He missed those lazy days , where they weren't too interested to wake up and ended up being in bed all day.

This one month , Ashwin had no interest in anything without his wife , near him. He hated eating her favourite foods , without her.

Once , he even pleaded her to comeback.

Ashwin: Maa.. nee evlo icecream ketalum na vangitharen.. please thirumbi vandhudu...

Sivaangi was truly helpless. She missed a part of herself when she left him. His sad face was still in her eyes, when she saw him while he dropped her at the airport.

He never showed his sadness straight away to her, instead he smiled and assured her that he would be waiting for her call. But she saw him weeping at one corner, the moment she left.

The wait was finally over. Ashwin was going to see his Sivaangi. He rubbed his hands together in excitement and anxiety.

He saw a lady , almost the age of his wife sitting next to him. He chuckled when he remembered a scene of what his wife did.

Sivaangi almost, screamed and pleaded to him to sit in the window seat. After a good fifteen minutes of ' No way Sivaangi' and 'Please Ashwineyy'  , Ashwin had to give up.

He sat in the middle  and was sandwiched between two women. Unfortunately , the woman next to Ashwin was a biggest fan of him. She kept talking to him, without letting him breath.

Sivaangi was burning in rage and asked him to sit in the window seat and they exchanged their seats.

Ashwin was now even more excited to meet her.

The flight landed and he rushed to the car which was pre-booked.

He thought many ideas in his head about how to surprise her.

Ashwin: Rose vangitu polama? Vendam cheesy uh irukum.. What about food???

Vendam Ashwineyy.. aprm nammala deal le vituduva..

He kept mumbling , while the driver gave weird looks to him.

He somehow managed to reach the hotel she was staying and got into the lift.

He stood at the entrance of her room and decided to call her.

That was when , she called him.

He smiled automatically and attended the call.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy....

Ashwin: Sollu maa... En kathura???

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy.... Door open pannu Ashwineyy..

Ashwin: Enna Namma solla vendiyadha iva solra???

Ashwin: Enna ma solra???

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy... Surprise... Door open pannu... Na Namma veedu door le dhan nikkuren.

Ashwin: Velayadathe Sivaangi... Nee anga??? Apo concert?

Sivaangi: Adhu chumma Ashwineyy.. unaku surprise panna.. Namma anniversary uh nee dhan marandha.. na marakala.

Ashwin: Sivaangi.. porumaiya na solradhu kelu.. na ipo Dubai le un room entrance le iruken.. unaku surprise kuduka...

All he heard was silence. But after few seconds she burst into laughter thinking how silly they both were.

Sivaangi: Irundhalum Ashwineyy.. Namma wavelength apdi.

They facetimed eachother and wished a Happy anniversary.

That night , he was in her room and she in their home and was again waiting to be in each others'  arms.

The following morning, he flew back to their home and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug , lifting her off the ground. They felt home after a month of solitude.

-----------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment 🥰 .

Updates for OS will be given frequently, don't worry💜🥰 .

Do not spread hatred to anyone. No matter what , our King will remain a King always! Period ✋🏻💜.