His movie

Anaithum karpanaikke😌 .

------------------------

Ashwin drove his car towards Sivaangi's home , as his rowdy ordered him to pick her up for the premium of his movie , 'Enna solla pogirai '.

He parked his car infront of her home and went inside .

He was greeted by a happy Sivaangi's mom and Dad . They blessed him for his project .

Sivaangi came down running knowing that Ashwin has already come.

Soon , they were inside the car and Ashwin drove the car to the theatre .

Sivaangi played the FM , the moment she stepped in .

' Midukka kirukka una naa rasichen '.

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy .. Namma paatu . She squealed in excitement .

On the other side Ashwin was very much elated to hear her voice on the FM , but he had his anxiety kicking in , as it was his first movie which was going to be released .

Sivaangi took a video of her voice being played on the FM and posted an Instagram story , tagging ashwinkumar_ak .

Ashwin's phone pinged with a notification
' sivaangi.krish mentioned you in their story ' .

Ashwin : Ma inga irundhute story podriya?
He opened the story , it was the video of her voice being heard in the FM .

Ashwin : Maa .. idhule en enna tag pannirka ?? Delete pannu!

Sivaangi : En Ashwineyy ?? Neenga dhane enaku chance kuduthinga ?? Adhukaana gratitude maari potruken ! Idhula enna iruku ??

Ashwin : Sonna kelu ma . Please delete it .

He said leaving her disappointed .

None spoke till they reached the theatre .

His first movie was being played on the big screens .

The title was displayed ' ENNA SOLLA POGIRAI ' .

Then his name was displayed , making sivaangi scream her lungs out , for her man .

Ashwin was more than happy , to see his rowdy screaming his name , supporting him .

He held her shoulders , to calm her and made her sit .

Ashwin : Ma maa .. podhum ma ! He said shyly .

Sivaangi : Ada po ashwineyy .. idhukaaga dhane na ivlo naal wait panen ??

The entire CWC family was there to cheer him up . He was indeed lucky to get a family out of a reality show .

Each and everyone seemed to be happy , for his accomplishments .

Audience in the theatre went crazy , looking the dashing Ashwin Kumar on the screen .

It was the interval time , when Sivaangi handed over her phone to Ashwin and went out to use the restroom .

That was when , her phone popped up with a message .
' Nmp mentioned you their story '.

Ashwin very well knew about that page and the memes and the famous tags among ashaangians #Avarukedakuraaru .

He frowned and clicked on the story , only to see a picture of his Chellama , with the song ' Yarayum ivlo azhaga paakala ' with the name ' Iceyyy ' .

Ashwin : Ivaloda boy fans ellarkum oru reply kudukanume . He pondered .

Meanwhile, Nmp anna was celebrating , that his Iceyyy saw his story .

Soon , sivaangi came back and the movie continued . There was a huge response from the audience for his movie . The reviews were hitting in the box-office .

Ashwin and Sivaangi walked  back to their car, before the crowd could gather .

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy .. Padam vera level . Ashwin the herooooo .
She screamed once they were inside the car .

Ashwin : Thankyou ma . He kissed her forehead .

Ashwin then took out a small box from his pocket . Sivaangi looked at it , confused .

Sivaangi : Ennadhu idhu Ashwineyy ???

Ashwin : Happy 1st year love anniversary !

Sivaangi grinned widely with tears in her eyes .

Ashwin : Enaku theriyum .. nee enna tension aaka koodathu nu dhan sollama irundha . But how will let you be sad ?

He slid a beautiful ring on to her ring finger and kissed her hands . She hugged him tightly as response .

Ashwin again took her hands in his and took a picture , where the ring was clearly seen .

He did something on his phone and continued driving .

Sivaangi leaned back and took her mobile out . Her Instagram notification pinged . ' ashwinkumar_ak mentioned you in their story' .

Sivaangi opened the story , thinking that would be a family selfie of CWC .

Her eyes plopped out , when she saw his story .

He added the picture, which he took a while ago .

Her hands above his and her beautiful ring shone .

' Hooked up with her , forever '.

He has added certain love gif's and stickers to it , proving him a Valarndha kozhandhai again.

Universe heard the rhythm of their love and the FM started playing his song ,

Ennalum Theera Kadhalaga,
Eppodhum Nee Nan Pakkamaga,
Endrendrum Neenga Katchiyaga,
Ellorum Ketkum Per Anbin Satchiyaga

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy .. I love you . She said as she hugged his arms .

Ashwin : I love you more ma .

But it didn't end there .

Nmp 's story again flashed on her screen , with a caption ' Iceyyy' , with yet another Yuvan's romantic song .

Ashwin : Ethana varsham aanalum unnode indha fan boys thollai matum pogave pogaadhu.

He drove huffing , while she giggled all the way home.

----------------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment 🥰.