Punishments-2

"Onnume ile..."

"Idhulayum onnum ile.."

"Onume iladha snacks dubba ve edhuku moodi vechurkkanga???"

Sivaangi yelled in frustration as she found nothing to eat in her home.

Everytime she opened a dubba , praying to God that it must be some food, she was left heartbroken as it has nothing inside.

"Amma enga ponanga..yaarum ile veetla.. apo Namma iniku patni dhan poley". She said with a sad pout and her tummy made grumbling sounds.

She opened the fridge , hoping for any leftovers and found an half filled glass of milk. 

Sivaangi: Seri.. aabathuku paavam ile Sivaangi.. milk eduthu kudichudu.

She boiled the milk , impatiently.

She then found a glazing paper at the corner of the kitchen slab. She took that and realised she has got two milk biscuits leftover.

She happily took out the biscuits and poured the milk, clumsily into a mug.

She settled herself on the couch and switched the TV on.

She slowly blew the hot steam from the mug and dipped one of the biscuits into the milk.

To add cherry on top of the cake, her dipped biscuit broke and drowned into the cup. She was thoroughly frustrated.

The another biscuit which was on the rescue mission to save the first biscuit , passed away unfortunately sacrificing his life to his beloved friend.

She kept the mug before her and stared at it.

Sivaangi: Unaku enmela paasame ilaya?

She began talking to the cup. After few minutes of their conversation she took the mug back to her.

Sivaangi: Seri.. irukradhu waste panna vendam.

She was about to gulp the milk but was interrupted by a bell ringing sound.

She looked at the mug and door ,back and front.

Sivaangi: Yaara irundhalum iniku avangala enna panren nu paarunga.

She opened the door only to find a widely grinning Ashwin with her food parcel at the door step.

His wide smile vanished within a moment looking at her.

She moved inside, wordlessly. He followed her clueless , praying to God for his life.

Sivaangi looked at the milk, which was cold by then.

Ashwin: Unnoda favourite Dosa.. Naane hotel le panra maari special uh panni konduvandhurkken , en kutty papa kaaga.

Her eyes gleamed when she heard the word 'Dosa'.

She bought the parcel from him and began eating ,and kept moaning in its taste.

Ashwin looked at the small woman, who ate in a rush. He caressed her hair slowly and patted her back.

Ashwin: Paathu... Medhuva ma...

She gave him a death glare and continued doing her job.

She ate upto her satisfaction and laid back on the couch, relieved.

Ashwin: Chellakutty. He came near her, only to get a slap from her.

Ashwin: Enna ma adichutta??

Sivaangi: Pinnae??? Neenga panna velaiku ungala konjanuma??

Ashwin: Dosa vangitu vandhen.. apo konjanum dhane??