Kutty pottu

Sivaangi: Ma... Embarassing uh irukum.. epdi theriyadha oru aalu kooda enne thaniya anupringa? Adhum full day??

Mom: Avan romba nallavan d... Unkita irundhu avana dhan kaapathanum.

Seri try this dress. Azhaga irupa.

Sivaangi: Ipo indha kurti and skirt potu dhan aaganuma? Yen avaruku na Jean, tee pota pudikadha?

Mom: Unkita ennala pesi samaalika mudiyathu.. ennamo Pannu.. aana konjam aachu nalla dress panitu po. Area rowdy maari pogadha.

Sivaangi twisted her lips to her mother and locked the door after she left.

She looked at the brand new kurti and skirt chosen by her mother and sighed.

Sivaangi: Ipo andha thenna maratha paaka poiye aaganuma? En ipdi panranga?

She wore the dress of her mother's choice and got ready to meet a guy , who's her father's close friend's son.

Sivaangi obliged decently but her father wanted her to meet him atleast once , before she rejected him.

The guy had all her expectations for her boyfriend and husband but her heart declined in accepting him.

Sivaangi: Paaka nalla dhan irukaan.. adhukaaga kalyanam pannika mudiyuma?  She spoke louder.

"Unne poi paathutu vara dhan sonnom.. adhukulla nee kalyanam pannikra alavuku poitiya?" Her mom teased her.

Sivaangi: Maa... Konjam enne tease pannama irunga.

Mom: Seri seri... Paaka azhaga Iruka. Her mom kept a small bindi , adding excess azhagu to her face.

Sivaangi: Adhellam irukattum.... Edhuku airport le meet pannanum?

Mom: Avaru romba busy person pola.. Unkooda pesitu apdiye next flight le Delhi poraaru.

Sivaangi: Ohh... Avaru epdi iniku Delhi poraaru nu Naanum paakren.

~

Sivaangi sat on the farthest corner of the cafe in the airport.

She ordered herself a cappuccino and grabbed a magazine to pass her time until the busy man arrives.

"Magazine le bomma padam dhane paakringa??" A deep manly voice hit her ears.

Sivaangi looked up to meet a tall guy , who was bending half of his height to reach hers.

He smiled while she kept looking at him, getting drowned in his deep brown eyes.

He blinked his eyes , twice and settled on the chair opposite to her.

He wore a fit white shirt , which revealed his monstrous arms. She couldn't make a note of what his pant color was as she was deeply disturbed by his eyes.

He adjusted his hair , looking at the mirror opposite to him and looked back to the tiny cute woman infront of him.

He keenly looked at her , gazing him and checked whether he had something on his face.

Realising that her verithanamaana paarvai was sightings , he gave a smug smile and winked at her which made her gasp.

Sivaangi: Hello!!! Enaku nallave English padikka theriyum... Magazine le onnum bomma padam pakala. She twisted her lips.

He took the magazine from her and saw the page which was open and held out a good laugh.

She frowned and grabbed the magazine back and looked at the same and a wave of embarrassment hit her.