My queen

"No Ashwineyy... Iniku mattum vendam.. amma appa veetla irukanga" A scared sivaangi whispered.

"Paathukalam ma... Amma appa enne edhum solla matanga". Ashwin replied on the other end of the phone call.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy sonna purinjuko ma... Iniku oru naal varadha.. naliku appa and amma rendu perum veliya poiduvanga.. Namma night jolly uh irukalam. Pleaseee en Chellam le??

It was now a daily routine for Ashwin and sivaangi to spend their nights together.

She had a hard time to convince her valarndha kozhandhai and her boyfriend of seven months.

Ashwin: Maa... Daily night unkooda irundhutu thaniya thoongave mudiyala ma. I need you and your warmth by my side. Please ne en Chellama le?? Na varen iniku.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy... Enaku mattum aasai illaya enna?? Enaku ipove unkooda cuddle pannitu irukanum nu aasaiya iruku.. but veetla ellarum irukanga..

Ashwin: Seri apo va... Balcony door open pannu... He said huffing and panting.

Sivaangi: What???? She ran to her balcony only to see Ashwin hanging with his one hand on the railing of her cemented balcony.

Ashwin: Paathutu nikkama ennaku help pannu d...

Sivaangi ran towards him and took his phone from his hand first, making him glare as the phone was her present for his previous birthday.

She held his arms and somehow he reached inside her home.

Sivaangi: Daily um nalla dhana eruvinga?? Iniku enaachu???

Ashwin: Daily um nee enna aasaiya vaanga nu koopduva.. Naanum adhey aarvathoda odi varuven... Iniku vara koodathu nu sollita.. adhan kashtama pochu. He kept a sad face.

Ashwin understood that it was risky to get in to her home when her parents are around.. but the tiny woman infront of him made him do wonders like wall eri gudhikradhu which he had never dreamt of that he would do these things in his life.

Sivaangi blinked innocently thinking he was deeply hurt while he was faking a sad face to know what she does.

Sivaangi: Seri sorry Ashwineyy... Vaa Namma edhachu nalla romantic series or movies pakalam.

He stood rooted while she tried hard to pull him. He smiled and let himself, loose.

Sivaangi who pulled himself with all the force she had , ended up falling in the bed with him above her.

Ashwin rested both his hands on either side of her and woke up leaving a small gap between them for air to pass.

He looked into her big eyes, which was one of the main reasons' for him to fall head over heels for her.

Her eyes showed love and naughtiness. He very well knew she was anticipating a kiss from him.

He leaned over her leaving a millimetre gap and kissed her cheeks. She was slightly disappointed as she expected more.

He moved back and kissed her another cheek. She closed her eyes and smiled, making way for her dimple to appear.
He slowly kissed her dimple. He then kissed her forehead , eyes and nose.

He kissed the corner of lips, teasing her. She leaned in while he just brushed his lips over hers.

Sivaangi opened her eyes and looked at the man who was leaning on the bedrest and eating popcorn.

Ashwin: Enna ma padam pakalam nu sollitu??? Thoonga poriya enna??

Sivaangi: I'm gonna kill you , Ashwineyy!!!

She glared at him and settled beside him and played a rom-com movie.

Sivaangi saw his calm face , enjoying the movie.

Sivaangi: Enaku kiss kudukama emathuringa le?? Iruku iniku ungaluku!!

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy... Enaku Inga ukkara comfortable uh ve ila...

Ashwin: En ma?? Nalladhaane....

Before he could complete, Sivaangi sat on his laps and leaned her back on his front.

Her temple was brushing his beard, tickling her. She tried maximum to reach his toes and to match it with hers , but she being too small , it was unable for her.

Ashwin: Ahaa!! Nammale control pannalum iva vida maata pola iruke!!!

Sivaangi: Innum epdi sir control panringa nu pakalam! She smirked, evilish.

Sivaangi took his hands and wrapped around her waist. Ashwin had a hard time to have his hands on her abdomen.

As how she believes in kadavul setting often, it was a romantic kiss scene played on the movie.

Sivaangi smiled shyly and looked at Ashwin who was already looking at her. Her smile vanished as blush took over completely.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy. She whispered with their faces inches apart.

Ashwin just hummed in response , as he was out of words.

Sivaangi: Teach me how to kiss!!!

Ashwin bit his lower lip, blushing and turned his face away from her.

Ashwin: Unaku kiss venum ndradhukaaga ennelaam solre nee? He whispered to her face.

Sivaangi: Nejamave enaku theriyadhu, Ashwineyy.

Ashwin: Apo idhuku munnadi madam enne kiss pannadhe ila??

Sivaangi was flushed.

Sivaangi: Ayooo apdi paakadhinga Ashwineyy.. enakku ulla edho pannudhu.

Ashwin leaned over her , wordlessly and took her lips in his. His lips melted over hers like butter. The kiss went deeper and deeper as they lost balance and fell flat on the bed.

They pulled back as they kissed till satisfaction.

He began peppering hot kisses all over face and neck, making her melt with his each touch. She reciprocated by kissing his mole on his neck.

He blushed when her baby lips reached the sensitive part of his neck.

She pulled back and lied on the bed , staring the ceiling.

Ashwin: I love you!

Sivaangi: I love you rombaaa..

He turned towards her , his head resting on his hand and another hand covered her waist.

He gently kissed her both eyes.

Ashwin: This is for the most beautiful feature in you.

He then kissed her nose.

Ashwin: I love it when your extra sized mooku gets red when you're angry.

He kissed her cheeks.

Ashwin: I often feel to eat you when I these bubbly cheeks. Nalla neyyappam maari iruka.

He kissed her throat.

Ashwin: This is for the beautiful voice you have.

She threw herself into his arms and stayed in his embrace for a longtime.

Sivaangi: You have no idea.. how special you make me feel.

He rested his forehead on hers.

Ashwin: You are meant to be treated as a queen .. my queen.

She giggled.
He giggled.

All the giggles turned serious when they a heard a knock on her door.

"Sivaangi... Door open pannu da". Her mother called.

Sivaangi/ Ashwin: Ayaayoooo!!!!

------------------

My birthday special kulukulu chapter
(*Shys*)🙈 .

Sorry if this chapter made you uncomfortable.

Stay safe chennai makkaley😦.

Do vote and comment 🥰.