⚽ - 2

Neenga ketta andha second part idho!!!!

------------------------------

Sivaangi was in her own universe, daydreaming about her life and blushing. She can't believe her crush proposed to her just a week ago.

She hasn't accepted his proposal yet.

"Adhu epdi accept panna mudiyum.. Na evlo varsham avar pinnadi suthunen... Ena kandukave ile... Oru one week pogattum aprm dhan accept pannuven". She said to herself.

But what made her 'roll her eyes' was, The Captain Ashwin Kumar was an unromantic guy according to her.

"Ne elam adhuku seri pattu vara maata, Ashwineyy" she said this always to him.

She was still daydreaming about him and paying no attention in class. When she heard a deep voice enter her class, she jolted. Ashwin Kumar, the student council president and football team captain, walked into her class.

He was continually stealing looks at her. He even attempted to wink, but failed terribly.

Sivaangi: Enna pa ivaru.... SOK suriya maari ulla vandhu Kai pudichu izhuthuttu povaaru nu paatha... Chalk piece venum, duster venum nu vandhu thirutu thanama paathutu poraaru.

She huffed when he went away even without looking at her.

Sivaangi: Propose matum panna podhhuma impress panna vendama?

She sighed and again went to the world of day dreaming where she imagined, Ashwin as a romantic guy.

~

It was the break hour when Sivaangi came out of her class and walked aimlessly on the corridors.

Ashwin: Oiii Eli Kutty...

She knew who it was. She blushed when he called her by that name, even he knew that, but she kept her face straight and glared at him.

Ashwin: Football aada vendama?

Sivaangi: Apo na class gavanikka vendama?

Ashwin: Oh !!! Apo neenga daily serious uh class gavanikringa... Apdi dhana?

Sivaangi: Ofcourse!!!

Ashwin: Hmm.... Munnadi lam yaaro class bunk pannitu vandhu en match paapanga... Ipo lam avanga enna kandukradhe ile...

Sivaangi: Adhu apo...

Ashwin: Maa.. Nee class bunk panla na kooda paravaale.. 'I love you too' sollu maa... Pleesh!!!!

Sivaangi giggled mentally, looking at his puppy face. She had this urge to pull him for a deeeeep kiss.

Sivaangi: Neenga enna impress pannave ilaye.. Football um solli kudukala.. aprm epdi na 'love you too' solluven?

Before Ashwin could answer that heard a voice, A female voice.

"Ashwin"... She called.

That was enough for Sivaangi's stomach to get fire. Adding fuel to her burning, Ashwin stood close to that woman and that woman was leaning over him.

Sivaangi without thinking twice, went near him and pulled his collars with a little jump and bit his cheeks, harshly.

That woman gasped, Ashwin shocked, Sivaangi smirked.

She then pushed that woman and went inbetween them, making a gap.

Sivaangi: Yovv captain... Mariyadhai uh vandhu enaku football aada solli kudunga...