Twenty questions!

Sorry all, for the last chapter 🥺💜

-------------

"No no no no no". Ashwin shrieked.

"Ashwineyy" screamed Sivaangi.

"No way... It's not happening". He whined .

Sivaangi: Ayeee Ashwineyy.

Ashwin: Please nooo maa .. Adhu matum nadakka koodathu!!!

Sivaangi: Deii Ashwineyy.

Ashwin: Sheiii enna sivaangi ma .. enna venum ... Edhuku kathure?

Sivaangi: Unagale epdi edhaala adikradhu ne therila Ashwineyy.

It was high time while Ashwin began playing his PS instead of spending time with her. He was whining all the while as he was about to lose the match.

He knew she was offended , but he couldn't hurt both his girlfriends'. Before sivaangi's presence , it was the PS which was his 'Ma' in his life. He's very well aware of Sivaangi's possessiveness towards his PS as he often called it 'Ma'.

Ashwin: Maa .. neeye paatha le.. just miss le thothutten. He pouted.

Sivaangi: Apo adhaye kattitu azhu. She zoomed out from the living room .

It's has been a long time since they spent some quality time together. Ashwin was held up for a month in his shooting , while Sivaangi was caught up with her song and movie shoots. Spending a day together was once in a blue moon happening for them.

They, together didn't want any romantic dinners or posh parties. All they wanted was stay in eachothers' embrace , cuddling all day , watching a romantic movie , cook food together and feeding eachother.

It was she , who would always find an excuse and sneak out from her home only to spend time with him. But today, she was worried as Ashwin was actually wasting their precious time of being in eachothers'arms.

Ashwin slowly moved towards the bedroom and peeked into room and found her lying , scrolling her phone. He felt bad for her.

He went inside taking baby steps and laid beside her. She gave him a glare and turned back. He slowly moved and pulled her towards him. He made her turn and looked at her face. Her heart fluttered but still maintained a straight face. He kissed her cheeks .

"Sorry Chellama. Enaku adikadi moola back vaangum nu unake theriyum le?" He said keeping a paavamaana face.

Sivaangi: Apo enkooda game velada varingala?

He chuckled and felt lucky to get himself a girl like her, who has a heart of an angel.

Ashwin: Enna game veladanum manni?

Sivaangi: Twenty questions!

Ashwin: Apdina?

Sivaangi: Namma bottle spin panni .. mathi mathi questions kekanum.. ungaluku answer satisfaction illena dare pannanum.

Ashwin accepted happily , without knowing the consequences of the end results. Sivaangi smirked and had a devilish smile as it was time for her revenge.

They set a small table on the cot and did a bottle spin. It was Ashwin's chance of asking her a question.

Ashwin : When was the last time you lied to me and what's that?

She clicked her tongue out as if being caught and looked at him.

Sivaangi: Adhu vandhu Ashwineyy.. aniku unga phone le irundhu unga co-star ku 'Hey beautiful' nu oru msg poche .. adhu anupunadhu na dhan .. aana Pugazh anna dhan anupunaaru nu unga kita poi solliten .. neenga kooda avara thorathi thorathi adichingale.

He gasped when he heard this and gave her a look of disbelief, while she suppressed her smile.

Ashwin: Adipaaviiii.. panradhellam pannitu .. en Anna na en adikringa nu kettu vandha le nee? Idhu theriyama paavam en machaan uh na adichuten.

Sivaangi: Seri vidunga Ashwineyy .. en annan adhelam onnum nenaika maataru .. na truth solliten .. ipo en chance!

Ashwin: Maa .. konjam paathu kelu maa.

Sivaangi: Neenga pannadhulaye .. tell me the most embarassing thing you've done.

Ashwin: Maa .. apdi elam edhum illa ma..

Sivaangi: Enaku theriyadhu .. neenga solliye aaganum!

Ashwin: Maa .. nejama edhume ila .. na vena dare panren?

That was it . She was waiting for this. 'Enna aadu thaana sikkiduchu' she thought and giggled.

Sivaangi: Unga phone eduthu .. Insta open pannunga ..

He opened as she instructed.

Sivaangi: Ipo apdiye ungaloda andha secret aana pet name uh story le podunga pakalam !

Ashwin's eyes widened . " Ma .. apo idhu dhan irukradhulaye most embarassing moment uh irukum... Please ma please ma please ma".

Sivaangi: Mudiyave mudiyathu... Neenga idha panniye aaganum. Ilena na pesave maaten ungakooda.

He pouted and posted his pet name in his story and quickly threw away his phone , as he knew what's coming next.

She had a huge laugh and fell back on the bed in looking at the story.

He has added three stickers and a gif and has posted 'My pet name is ______'.

(A/n : I have no idea what his pet name would be 🙈🤣 )

Sivaangi: Ipo paarunga epdi trending aaga poringa nu .. wait wait .. #ashwinkumar trending along with his pet name.

She laughed hard as she could , while he sat their helpless with an embarassing smile.

Sivaangi: Enne kandukaama PS velaaduna ipdi dhan nadakum. She said with her rowdy swag and smirked.

-------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Need a part 2? 👀