Even after all these years

Serious note : Please do not copy one's work . It really hurts when we come to know that our efforts are being misused.

Please do not encourage plagiarism. Its our happy place which is being disturbed for what's not our mistake 🙂✌️.

----------------

"Adhellam enaku theriyum.. but I'm still nervous. Appa Nammaloda love ku othukalana enna panradhu??"

" I know.. avangalodadhum love marriage dhan ... But what if they say a 'No' ???"

"Seri okay .. na poi pesren .. neenga marakama vaanga iniku evening".

She cut the call and inhaled a deep breath . "Okay iniku enna aanalum paravaale.. Namma boyfriend eh veetla introduce panniye aaganum.. na rowdy .. yarukum bayapadamaaten".

She patted her back , encouraging her and went downstairs to meet her dad.

The 'Rowdy' in her vanished within a second on the thought of introducing her boyfriend to her protective father. She gulped and walked to him .

"Appaaa..."

"Sollu ma" came a soft voice from him , while he continued scrolling his Phone.

"I have somethi-"

"Ashwineyy" came a loud noise from the kitchen.

" Enaachu ma". He shouted from the living room.

"Asha I think your mom is trying something new in the kitchen" . Ashwin laughed and went to the kitchen.

Asha: Ayooo .. mukkiyamaana vishayam sollavarumbo dhan ipdi nadakanuma?

They slowly went to the kitchen , where the scream came from .

" Paravaale ma .. you have improved " said Ashwin , carefully walking over half burnt room .

"Ashwineyy.. enaku oru doubt .. sesame seeds Na kadugu dhana?" Asked a very confused sivaangi , with her forefinger on her chin.

Ashwin : Aayiram vaati sonen .. aayiram vaati sonen .. adhu kadugu ile nu. He glared at her.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy .. enna moraikaadhe Ashwineyy.

Sivaangi: Aama na improve aagirken nu sonningale .. nejamava?

Ashwin: Aama ma .. last time cook pannumbo oru 15 mins le burn pannitu enna koopta .. indha vaati 35 mins ku aprm dhan kooptruka .. You have improved ma.

She grinned widely , scrunching her eyes.

Poor Asha , who's heart was a battlefield at that time , managed to pass an embarrassed smile looking at them.

'Ivangaluku kalyanam aagi .. na porandhu 25 years aagiduchu .. inum CWC le irukradha nennachutu irukranga .. idhule na en love vera sollanum ivangakita . Velangidum' , Asha thought in her mind.

She left the kitchen , giving them their own time to romance.

Sivaangi, being the hyper kid , wasn't able to stand at the same place . She insisted on helping him , ended up burning her eyes as she rubbed her eye with the finger which was earlier dipped in chilly flakes.

Sivaangi: Eriyudhu Ashwineyy.

Ashwin: Unna chumma dhana ma ukkara sonen? He asked concerned.

He then helped in washing her eyes and made her sit .

Ashwin: Ingaye amaidhiya ukkaru . He said with in a strict tone.

She sat there like a puppy , placing her finger on her lips.

He smiled cutely , looking at her and kissed her cheeks , making her smile widely.

'Ipdiye iru maaradha' , he said once when he made a birthday wish video for her and she obeyed that even after all these years .

'Epovum maaramaaten Ashwineyy' , she said when she met him on the other day of her birthday , giving him a squishing kiss on his cheeks .

~

Asha came back to her room and called her boyfriend , Shivin.

Shivin: Sollu ma .. appa amma kitte solitiya?

Asha: Avangaluku romance pannave time pathala .. idhula na enge irundhu solradhu ?

He laughed at the other side of the call.

Asha: Aana you know what .. ivlo years aagiyum they both are still adorable .. kannu mattum patuda koodathu .

Shivin: Pinnae chummava?? They're still trending.. Ashaangi nu name ketaale podhum .. ipovum paithiyam maari dhan suthuvanga. Na avanga son-in-law aaga poren nu sonna enaku epdi feel aagudhu theriyuma???

Asha: Un aasai .. Na inum avangakita solave ila .. adhukulla neeye mudivu panitiya?

Shivin: Seri adhelam aprm pathukalam .. seekram door open pannu .. naangalum evlo neram dhan veliya wait panradhu?

Asha frowned when he said that . She quickly ran out from her room , to see Shivin standing inbetween Ashwin and Sivaangi , who were actually smirking at their daughter.

Sivaangi: Idha solla dhan ivlo naal try panniya?

Asha gave a sorry look on her face , with her puppy eyes.

Ashwin saw a 25 year old Sivaangi in her .. the same bubbly , vayaadi , naughty yet kind one. 

She came near them ,she felt happy when Shivin was being treated as their own by her dad and mom.

Shivin: Aama .. neenga epdi aunty kandupudichinga? Nanga love panrom nu ?? He asked Sivaangi.

Ashwin: Ennoda manasula irukra feelings eh veliya kondu vandhava ava .. idhuku mela vere ellame avaluku easy dhan.

Shivin: Seriously Aunty?

Sivaangi: Perusa onnum ile .. Oru kaalathula naangalum Nooru Kodi perukum theriyama dhana love pannom? Andha experience dhan.  She winked looking Ashwin.

They all had a good laugh , while Ashwin and Sivaangi went away giving some time for the younger ones , more to say they needed some time for their romance.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy .. Shivin nalla paiyyan le?

Ashwin: Aama maa .. enna mariye oru gentleman.

Sivaangi: Apo Asha ode kashtam . Ava dhan samaalikanum.

Ashwin: Enna ma? Edho sonna maari irundhuchu?
He pulled her closer , locking herself in his arms.

Sivaangi: Onnum ila Ashwineyy.. Shivin ku innoru pizza panni kudukalam nu yosikren .

She ran to the kitchen breaking the hug , leaving a bewildered Ashwin alone.

--------------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Just think of Ashaangians in the future , still using the weapon 'Manifesting' ?

🤧☃️

Do vote and comment!!!