The accidental meet

I know y'all faced a problem in posting inline comments on my OS in the ashaangi writers collaboration. I personally asked them to re-edit , so you may give your valuable comments there, pleesh😁💜.

-------------------

Ashwin felt extremely happy as he got another day in his life to serve the people. He wore a crisp sky blue shirt pairing it with white pants and set his hair perfectly.

He was welcomed by the delicious aroma of his Mom's, Dosa and tomato chutney. He couldn't ask more for the perfect start of the day.

He rushed towards the kitchen and made himself comfortable on the kitchen slab , next to his mom who was fondly making Dosas for her son.

He tore a piece of Dosa and dipped the whole piece into the tomato chutney and gobbled it in a go. He moaned to the taste of the food and gave his mom a tomato chutney kiss on her cheek.

"Hmm.. inneram nee oru kalyanam pannirndha en wife uh na matume kiss pannirkalam" Ashwin's dad sighed as he saw his son , kissing his mom.

"Adhu ennamo unma dhan" his mom added, looking at his grumpy face.

Ashwin: Ayoo.. innum na inga irundha avlodhan... Na kelambren mummy.. bye. He again kissed her cheeks and ran away from the kitchen, not before taking his white coat and stethoscope.

~

"Adhellam onnum aagadhu... Na paathu poikren" Sivaangi screamed to her mom and took out her scooty as she was running late to her college.

Sivaangi: Ayoo.. ipo nu paathu ivlo traffic uh iruke... Seri epdiyaachu povom.

She tried overtaking few vehicles and ended up falling on the ground and hurt her leg, badly.

She was carried to the nearby hospital with the help of some Anna's.

Sivaangi: Nurse akka.. paathu pannunga..enaku valikudhu. She cried.

Nurse: Ada.. konjam kaal asaikama iru ma.. apo dhana ennanu paaka mudiyum?

Sivaangi: Podi raatchasi..

Sivaangi: Ayoo maa...valikudheyy... Neenga vere en ka.. kaala ipdi amukiringa.. konjam slow uh pannunga. Ayooo ammaa..

She kept screaming without allowing the nurse akka to check what actually happened to her leg.

All her cries and sniffings came to a silence when she saw a tall, handsome man in a white coat and a stethoscope around his neck.

Sivaangi: Ivara paakradhuke daily hospital varlaam polaye..

"What's happening here.. en ivlo satham varudhu?" He asked with a stern voice to the nurse.

Nurse: Ashwin sir... Indha ponnu enna injury check pannave vidamaatingranga. Chumma kathite irukanga..

Ashwin's eyes fell on the tiny woman , who's eyelids were wet due to continuous crying. She blinked at him, seeking for help from the nurse.

He chuckled softly.

Ashwin: Nurse.. neenga ponga na pathukren.

Sivaangi: Aiii!!! Avaru paathukren nu solraaru...

Nurse: Illa doctor... Neenga edhuku kashta padingra.. na paathukren.

Sivaangi burned the nurse akka with her intense gaze, to which Ashwin had to try hard to suppress his smile.

Ashwin: Ila enaku problem ile... Neenga polam.

Sivaangi victoriously smirked at the nurse akka.