Come back to me - 3

Not proofread.

--------------------------------

Sivaangi tossed and turned on the bed, unable to fall asleep.

Sivaangi: Avaru enna pannitu irupaaru??? Thoongirpaana????

She took out her mobile and checked the time. It was 3.40am.  She sighed and laid back on the bed.

Sivaangi: Seri edhuva irundhalum paathukalam... Epdiyum avara face panni dhan aaganum.

She laid staring at the white ceiling and she didn't know when she fell asleep.

Ashwin on the other hand, laid wide awake, his hand slowly caressing his thin gold chain, the only thing she has left behind for him.

His heart was full of her memories. He wished to grab her in his arms and wanted to lie on her chest, taking in her warmth. But it took every ounce of his self control to keep him away from her.

Ashwin: Ellam therinju... Elathaiyum vitutu ava munnadi ninndheney!! Irundhum ava enna vitu poitaa!!! What did I do, Sivaangi? You never told me what you were going through.

He sighed and looked at her picture in his phone and kissed her a 'Good night'.

~

Ashwin was working on his laptop, seriously when Sivaangi came to his cabin.

He was way too formal with her. Sivaangi tried many times to talk to him, other than official things, but everything went in vain.

Sivaangi: Erm... Ahem.. ahem.

Ashwin: I don't have to tell you, I guess. Go straight and take a left. You can get hot water there.

Sivaangi: Romba dhan scene uh!!!

Sivaangi: No sir. I'm alright.

He just shrugged and continued working. She comfortably settled herself on the couch of his cabin.

Ashwin: Aren't you working??

Sivaangi: Panren sir... Adhan panren...
She was openly gawking at him, with a wide grin.

He sensed her strong gaze and sighed. He turned to his right and looked at her. She winked at him and he gasped a little. He quickly averted his gaze and continued working.

She smiled and continued working, not before stealing several glances of him. Both were deeply indulged in work, not realising the time.

It was only when Sivaangi stretched herself and leaned her head on the couch, Ashwin noticed that it late at the night.

Ashwin: Erm... That's enough for today. You may leave, Sivaangi.

She shook her head without any response. He sensed some discomfort. She stood up slowly and started walking out of the room. Just as her hand was about to open the cabin's door, she fell back on the ground with a thud.

Ashwin's eyes widened and he rushed to her.

Ashwin: Sivaangi.... Sivaangi ma...

He tapped her cheeks continuously and received no response from her. He took her in his arms and made her lie on the couch. He tried calling the office people, but found out that they two were the only people in the floor.

He then contacted a Doctor and asked the doctor to come there immediately. After what seemed half an hour, the doctor arrived.

Doctor: She's so weak, Mr. Ashwin. Is she really taking her food properly? I guess she's taking some vitamin tablets too. Please make sure she eats well.