I'm proud of you

Pechellam thaalatu pola
Ennai uranga vaikka nee illai
Thinamum oru mutham thanthu
Kaalai coffee koduka nee illai

Ashwin drove his car , hearing this song in a loop from his playlist. He tapped the steering wheel, restlessly. He has been like this for the past three weeks. He missed her , he needed her with him.

"I miss you , Sivaangi. Na evlo mukkiyamaana oru vishayathuku poren ... Aana ne enkooda ile".  He spoke with himself.

Their wavelength caught them up. Sivaangi called him, the next minute.

"Ashwineyy" . Sivaangi squealed the moment the call was answered.

Ashwin: Ada po maa .. I wanted you here , today. Ipo dhan nee music album ku Malaysia poganuma?

Sivaangi: Ayoo .. sorry Ashwineyy. Ungaluku theriyum la.. idhu evlo important aana show nu? Na naliku vandhuduven ma.

Ashwin: Naliku nee vandhuduva .. aana inga award show mudinjudume. He whined .

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy .. enna koopdranga .. I'll call you later . Marakaama pics anupunga. Love you! Bye!!!!

She cut the call , while he huffed all the way to the Award ceremony.

It wasn't new to him , now. Ashwin Kumar is now a trendsetter amongst all the youth . It's now his 7th movie , which is a blockbuster . He was celebrated by his people, for every work he does.

The entered the red carpet and it was a proud moment indeed.

The emcee rushed to him and was elated to welcome him to the event.

Emcee: Hello , Ashwin. Epdi irukinga?

Ashwin: Very fine. Thankyou.

Emcee: Neenga ungaloda new movie kaaga award category le nominate aagirkinga .. how do you feel?

Ashwin: I feel so happy. I did my work honestly, aprm ellam makkal kudutha support dhan . Ellam people oda love . Aprm more to say Elam kadavul setting.

Emcee: That's so sweet of you , Ashwin. And congratulations on advance for your award.

Ashwin : Thankyou.

He entered the stadium and he was assigned a seat in the front row.

Although he was surrounded by a huge number of people, he felt a void in him. He missed the happy vibe which could be given only by her. Soon , the ceremony started and many aspiring actors were being awarded.

Host: So , lets get into the next category of awards , 'The best actor - Male' , AV please.

The best actor - Male goes to Ashwin Kumar .

The whole stadium was being thundered by the applause of his fans. He had happy tears in his eyes. He thought of his first award , where his rowdy was with him , cheering him up. It was now his 7th Filmfare award!

He got up from his place and reached the stage.

Host: Congratulations Ashwin on this award! And indha award ungaluku present panna oru special person uh koopda porom .. Any guesses?

Ashwin didn't even had a slightest clue who the person was.

Host: Let's welcome Mrs. Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar.

His eyes plopped out , when he heard that. Was she really here? Ava dhan Malaysia le irundhu ipo call pannale. He had a smile with disbelief on his face .

She entered from the backstage , dolled up in a purple saree. She wore the most beautiful make-up, her smile on her face . She came near him and hugged him.

He was still in trance , one .. he never imagined her to come , two.. she was drop dead gorgeous.

He hugged her back , conveying how he missed her . The entire stadium was on Awe , looking at them.

Sivaangi took her mic and proudly said that her husband has bagged the best actor award.

She even remembered, the first time he gave her an award , where she said "Next award Avaruku Na kudupen".

She then gave him the award , having a proud wife's smile adorning her face. While he couldn't be more happier to receive the Award from his wife.

He looked at her , while she faced the camera.

Ashwin : Epdi ma idhellam? He asked inbetween his smile.

Sivaangi: Anything for you , Ashwineyy.

The picture was being clicked from all the four directions.

Host: Sivaangi .. Sollunga how happy you are?

Sivaangi: First of all .. Congratulations Ashwineyy . Sonna maariye en kaiyaala award vangitinga .. idhuku aprm um na dhan kudupen ungaluku. I'm proud of you, Ashwineyy". 

She gave him a handshake and patted his back.

He stood their smiling and laughing , out of words.

The host congratulated them and they went back to their seats . They attended the award show and reached their car .

They drove to a nearby beach , which was empty of people.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyy .. enaku car ode roof ku mela ukkaranum.

Ashwin: Anga dhan ukkara porom .. vaa.

It was their favourite place, sitting on the car's roof at midnight , with the view of the beach.

She was lying on his shoulders , while he wrapped his arms around her.

They felt complete . The distant sound of the waves ,was the only sound they could hear. The bright moon light was their light focus.

Ashwin : I love you , Sivaangi!

Sivaangi: I love you rombaa Ashwineyy. Aana enaku ipo pasikudhu !!

He was made to sigh , literally everytime when he was with her .

--------------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment!!!