Come back to me - 2

No proofread.

----------------------------

Sleep was faraway for Sivaangi that night. She stayed awake all night, thinking about her happy life with Ashwin. He has been the best husband that she could ever ask for. But she can't separate him from his family. So she chose to distance herself from him and his life.

She refreshed and stood before the mirror, for the one last time. This mirror had seen their deepest romance and their fights as well.

Gathering all the courage she had, she took a sticky note and wrote 'Good bye' and pasted it on the mirror.

She came out and saw the two evil woman, who were throwing daggers at her. She didn't mind them, instead took all her luggages and came out.

Athai: Apdiye poidu... Varadha inime!!

She chuckled and kept moving. Jey came there and carried all her luggages to his car.

Chithi: Na nethu sonnadhu unmaiya pochu paaru!!! Avankooda sutha dhana pora? Iru Ashwin varattum... Ne evlo nallava nu kaatren.

Jey: Inum oru vaarthai unga vaaila irundha vandha... Inga nadakradhe vera. He roared.

The women were frightened for a second and shut their mouths.

They both settled in his car.

Jey: Enna dhan d aachu? Sola poriya ile na Ashwin kitaye kekava?

Sivaangi: Avanuku na poradhu theriyadhu.

Jey: What??? Apove nenachen... Un luggages lam paatha six months ku pora maari ilaye nu!! He banged his hand on the steering.

She began crying very badly.

Jey: Ena panradha plan panirka, Sivaangi?

Sivaangi: I'm leaving, Jey... I'm leaving this place forever!

Jey: Oh okay!! Apo Ashwin? Avan pathi yosichiya ???

Sivaangi: Ena pana solra??? Na venum na un family uh vitutu vaa nu keka solriya avankita? She yelled.

Jey: Porumaiya yosi , Sivaangi. Ne vaazha poradhu Ashwin kooda and not his family. Six months anga iru.... Konjam break eduthuko!! Aprm solu.

She remained silent and he dropped her at the airport.

Jey gave her a comforting hug. But her heart and eyes searched for him. How dumb, it was her who chose not to tell him and now she was waiting for him.

Jey: Enna pakra?

Sivaangi: Kadaisiya avana paathutu polaam nu paathen...

Ashwin: Sivaangi!!!!!!! He screamed.

Sivaangi looked at him, shock evident on her face.

Jey: Romba shock aagadhe... Na dhan vara sonen avana.

Ashwin came rushing through the crowd, pushing everyone infront of him.
He somehow reached her and was panting very badly. He swiped his sweat and baby tears which was bubbling his eyes. He smiled , masking up his pain.

Sivaangi: Ashwin.... She whispered.

Ashwin: Ma... En enkita solave ile ne poradhu? He sniffed away his tears.

She stood still, unable to answer him.

Ashwin: Ellam enaku therinjudichu ma... I know unna en family le yarum avlo madhikala nu... You know what... Na avanga kooda trip ku pola ma...  unaku pudicha dream destination ku dhan ticket book panitu irundhen. He chuckled.