Painted in love

Title: PAINTED IN LOVE.

Rating 16+

-------------------------

Ashwin woke up from his deep slumber. His hands voluntarily moved all over the bed and found it empty. He half opened his eyes and saw that he was all alone in the room.

Yawning he got up and sat on the bed, leaning back on the bed rest. He stretched himself and got down from the bed. His eyes fell on his vest which was lying on the floor.

He chuckled, reminiscing the way how his vest flew away, yesterday night. He was wearing only his shorts. He ran his hand through his thick beard and went to the living room, still blushing.

His eyes had a feast in the morning, looking at the petite woman who stood facing her back. She wore a long white shirt of his and a denim shorts that ended on her mid thigh or more to say it would be invisible had she not tucked the one end of the shirt in her denims.

She had a messy top bun and her left hand held a pallette which had a shade of light lavender and white. The other one had a thin paint brush. The brush at times rested between her lips.

He then saw a large canvas infront of her. She was painting something, he was not sure what it was.

Ashwin walked towards her, rubbing both his palms together and hugged her from behind, making her gasp. His bare, hard chest was tightly adhered to her back.

Ashwin: Good morning, wifeyy!!

He smiled dreamily, closing his eyes as he pulled her more closer.

Sivaangi: Ada Ashwineyy... You scared me!!!

She replied , not before placing a feather kiss on his left cheek.

Ashwin: Enna iniku seekram ezhundhutta??? Ne pakathula ilama enaku thookame varla di !!!

Sivaangi: Thookam varle, Ashwineyy... Daily work ku indha time le endhirichu apdiye pazhakkam aagiduchu...

She placed her pallette and brush down and turn towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. In a reflex he lifted her and she crossed her legs around his waist.

Sivaangi: Na vena thirupi unna thoonga vekkata?

She whispered, mischievously.

Ashwin: Vendam... Thoonga vidama pannu.

He whispered back in the same tone, making her gasp.

Sivaangi: Ne romba bad boy aagita da!!!

Ashwin: Na enna ma sonen?? Iniku leave so unkooda pesi time spend panlam nu paathen.. thoongama irundha dhane adhu mudiyum?? Adha dhan apdi sonen...

He dragged making her do a fake glare.

Ashwin: Ayeee kedi .... Ne enna nenacha???

Sivaangi: Ahh.. adhu... Adhelam onum ile.

He gave a smug smile and began walking, carrying her to the kitchen. He placed her on the kitchen counter and trapped her between his arms. He then slowly leaned over her to her ears.

Ashwin: So..... Why can't we try something different?

She shuddered as his hot air touched her ears, but frowned at what he said.

Sivaangi: Wh... What???

Ashwin: Epome night dhane romance panrom... Iniku en morning try panna koodathu?

She widened her eyes and pushed him as she jumped down and ran away from there. Ashwin grinned widely and closed his face with his hands. He ran back to her after few minutes.