Watching the Clock Tick

Y/N POV:

The loud sounds of the clock ticking rang through my ears making the room sound empty and the days feel longer. Recently, James has been making me watch the news and seeing the big fuss over my disappearance which broke my heart, knowing that my friends were trying so hard to find my location. "You do realize they know you took me so they will be looking for you beside me....it's best if you just let me go." I tried my best to convince James what he was doing was wrong, which of course never worked. "No, because if I do let you go..you will just go to them and help them find me." That was always what he said, he never cared about people knowing what he did, he loved the attention from the public. "James please, you don't have to do this just to prove yourself to Thomas. There are many other ways to be a good friend." It hurt to see someone I trusted turn against me, again. Days went on and the torture continued, messages from my friends on the news towards me if I was watching, the pain James made me feel every day of not eating, drinking, the punching, the kicking, the burning. I completely gave up on trying anyway to get out of there. "Here, eat this darling, you're too skinny." I looked up and saw Thomas, how did he get there? I don't know, all I know was he had food and I was starving. I started eating like a wild animal as Thomas sat across from me. "I'm sorry for what he put you through my dear, I just didn't know who else I could trust with this mission." I continued to eat just ignoring him because I wasn't going to show any compliance just because he was letting me eat. "If you're wanting me to crawl to you like a dog I won't do it, I hate you and everything you've done to me and my friends. Burn in hell." I spat at him and of course he just scoffed and walked away.

THOMAS'S POV:

It was starting to piss me off how they never showed any sign of giving up, it was really disappointing how they would always fight me no matter how hard I tried. I even faked giving up for them and they still refuse to love me? This just means I am going to have to take extra measures in making them obey me. Which means I will make them say goodbye to the person who kept them from me this whole time. "James, I need you to send the address to Lafayette and to tell him to come alone, today is his last day alive and I will make sure of it." I looked at James with determination and he just nodded and walked away. It was time for things to go my way and I wasn't going to let her three protectors to get in my way. I walked back into the room with y/n and sat across from them once again. "Listen y/n, you have one more chance to give in and love me and all of this will go away no more kidnapping, no more killing, no more torture. Just you and me forever." I held out my hand in hopes they would agree, no matter how many times I did it, I did not like killing anyone. Y/n looked at me, "If I say yes, you will stop all of this and we can just live our lives like normal people?" I nodded my head with an evil grin on my face knowing I may have won. They reached for my hand and hesitantly placed it in mine. "Fine, but I expect you to promise me that you will not hurt anyone else or cause any more trouble or I will continue to run for the rest of my life." I smiled and agreed with the promise and I walked with them out of the room. "James call off the plan, everything is fine now. Y/n you are gonna go to the police, tell them that you're not missing, tell them you moved away with someone and that you are fine and then you are going to come straight back here or else I will kill your friend Lafayette. Understood?" They nodded and walked out the door to go to the station. I smiled to myself, finally I had won and no one was in my way anymore. I looked at the clock on the wall and watched the hand move as the sound rang through my ears waiting for my love to return.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LOVE TOWARDS THIS STORY. I'M GLAD IT'S SOMETHINGYOU GUYS ENJOY AND WANT MORE OF. SORRY FOR THE LATE POST OF THE CHAPTER I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH WORK AND SCHOOL. BUT HEY I GOT ACCEPTED INTO TWO COLLEGES AND I AM ON MY WAY TO BECOME AN ADULT. ANYWAY I WILL CONTINUE TO ADD TO THIS STORY UNTIL I CAN NO LONGER THINK OF IDEAS. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HAPPEN PLEASE TELL ME! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT. ALRIGHT, CONTINUE WITH YOUR DAY MY LOVES. LOVE YOU