Karma

(Y/N) POV:
       Me and Laf are going out tonight and I'm really scared..I've been seeing on the news people have been spotting Thomas places but when police try to find him he's already long gone, I'm snapped out of my thoughts by someone hugging me. "Huh?" I turned slightly. Laf looked at me. "Are you alright mon amour?" He was concerned. "Yeah I'm fine...let's just go..." we left to the movie theatre.

LAFS POV:
       Things are great between us, we're going to see a movie tonight and she looks beautiful but Thomas is close I can feel it. So I'm trying to keep her mind off of it while me and John try to find him before Thomas finds us. "Here let's sit here..." we sat down and the movie started a little later I got up to go to the bathroom but as soon as I got out of the theatre my heart dropped.

Third person:

   "Why hello...lafayette." Thomas smirked. "Did you miss me?" He walked towards him as Laf backed away. "How did you find us? How did you know where we were?!" Thomas shook his head. "You all have gone to soft where you've been so open about yourselves a few pictures and the background told me exactly where you were..."

Laf growled. "Just leave her alone!-"

Thomas stabbed him in the gut. "I don't think that's gonna happen...marquis...she's mine."

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT ITS LAST SECOND AND IM BUSY WITH SCHOOL! ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN IN THE CHAPTER PLEASEEEE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED! AND TRY TO REMIND ME TO POST, IM NOT USED TO PEOPLE LIKING MY STUFF😅😅