Time Flies

(Y/N)'S POV:

    It's been years since I watched them drag Thomas away in that cop car, I felt relieved... at least somewhat. I still felt like he was there, standing over my shoulder, watching my every move. I can't believe I pulled a gun on him, would I have actually shot him if the police didn't burst in at that moment? That thought would haunt me as time went on. At this point James had already disappeared, his mission was complete, and I'm assuming he saw the news where Thomas was arrested so he disappeared off the face of the earth. I was still at this haunting place, where I was held, starved, dehydrated, and tortured. Why was I still there? I don't know, something about that place made me want to stay, the feeling of Thomas gone felt odd to me. Why did I want him back? Why haven't I told my friends where I was... I felt like they weren't my friends, they were outsiders keeping me from being who I really wanted to be. There was something, however, keeping that little bit of sanity in my brain. 

LAF'S POV:

    I saw the news, I saw that they took him away. I was staring at my phone waiting for something, some sort of sign, message, call, anything telling me y/n was ok, but nothing. Herc and John were also worried,  but not as worried as me, I decided it was time to get them back myself. The following day I went to the police station to tell them everything that happened and how I was involved. I told them that I hadn't heard anything from them and wanted to be taken to where they were saved from that monster. Luckily, they believed me and took me to the house she was holding at, the door was open. I ran in and looked around, "Y/n!? Are you here?" The panic was high, what if he escaped already? What if James came back and took them? "Laf?" a soft voice spoke out to me, I immediately felt relief wash over me as I run to them and hug them. 'Mon Amour, I thought you were taken from me for good, I'm so glad to see you're ok." I felt them hug back as I felt my shirt become wet with tears... they were crying. "Laf I'm so sorry I didn't call you sooner, I was just scared, I feel like he's still here... I don't want you to die." The panic in their voice made me frown, Thomas has ruined their life, corrupted every thought of theirs. "Y/n, listen to me, he is gone for good, he will never hurt you again. It's just me and you for the rest of our lives. Along with Herc and John, they miss you too. We can move far from here and live happily for the rest of our life. I made a promise mon amour. When this was all over I was gonna keep you happy for the rest of your life." There was something I was saving for a better time, however, I wanted to reassure y/n that I meant it when I said I would be there for the rest of their life. I slowly got down on one knee in front of them and pulled out a ring. "I know this probably isn't the best time, but I love you mon amour and I want to spend the rest of my life with you... will you-" Before I could finish my question I was tackled to the ground. "YES! YES, I'll MARRY YOU!" Instead of tears from fear, they were tears of joy. I hugged them and slipped the ring on their finger and kissed them passionately, I felt them kiss back and I started to cry as well. Me and them, for the rest of our lives, without Thomas.

3RD PERSON POV:

    Laf and y/n returned home, where Herc and John immediately hugged the both of them with tears of happiness that everyone has finally been reunited. In the time y/n was gone, apparently, Herc and John had found a liking for each other since they saw them holding hands after the hug was broken. "Wow, never expected a little man to be with a big man." They snickered as they playfully nudged John and smirked at Herc. Everything was somewhat normal, soon it would all be better and everyone would live happily. If you're wondering where Thomas is, he is still in prison, he didn't try to break out. He knew it was over, he accepted that. Y/n was never happy when he was around, it was best if he was locked away, and that's the best he could do for them. Also, James didn't disappear, Thomas turned him in as well. He didn't want Jamews to turn into him and go after y/n and their friends. From now on James and Thomas would stay friends locked behind prison walls for the rest of their lives. 

   A few months later, Laf and y/n got married, they didn't do anything big. Just a simple wedding in a beautiful park with their two best friends in the audience to watch, and their families obviously. Y/n's parents were happy to see them happy, this was their first time seeing them again since everything happened so it was a very emotional day for everyone. After the wedding everyone spent the rest of the night drinking, talking, and enjoying each other's company. Everything was whole again. Life was great. The End.

THANK YOU, GUYS, SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY, I DECIDED IT WAS BEST IF I MADE ONE MORE CHAPTER TO FINISH THE SERIES OFF SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING IT AS MUCH AS I HAVE BEEN WANTING TOO. I'VE STARTED COLLEGE SO I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH EARNING MY DEGREE. HOWEVER, I AM PLANNING ON STARTING TO STREAM, AND ONCE I DO ILL BE SURE TO ADD THAT TO MY BIO SO YOU GUYS CAN WATCH. I WILL ALSO BE STARTING TO WRITE MORE SINCE SUMMER IS COMING CLOSER AND I'LL HAVE MORE TIME. AGAIN THANK YOU, GUYS, FOR READING THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!!!