The visitor

(Y/n) POV:
I was sitting in my room and all the sudden I hear little pecks. I walked to the window and opened it. "Thomas?? What are you doing here?!" He climbed up and came in. "I just came to say hi and I'm sorry about what happened to Alex...." he hugged me. Now I'm not gonna lie I always had a little crush on thomas and I didn't want to loose him as a frenemy thinking he didn't like me. "Thanks..." I hugged back and all the sudden I felt his lips against my forehead. "What are you doing?!" I pushed him off. "Calm down darlin I didn't mean anything by it..." he held his hands up in defense. I nodded and sat down before looking at my phone.

Lafayette: Herc is gone!! I don't know where he is I'm freaking out!

(Y/n): calm down laf he may just be late...from work.

I sighed. "Another one missing?" I rubbed my face. "It's ok darlin...the person who's doing this will be caught..." he walked over and wrapped his arms around me and I blushed. "Thomas what are you-" I was interrupted by his lips smashing on to mine and the kiss turned from loving and soft to passionate and long. I'm not going to lie I enjoyed it a lot more than you would think. Thomas moves away and smiled. "I'm sorry darlin I just couldn't help myself I-" I tackled him in a hug. "I love you too!!!"

Thomas's POV:
Finally I had her as mine and only mine. That didn't mean I was gonna stop killing off the people she loved. Yeah that's right I'm killing them and I killed Herc as well. They were only getting in the way of my love for her. Now that I have her I will slowly get her to become me. And she will run away with me but if she refuses to I'll have to force it onto her. "Earth to Thomas?" She repeated. "Oh..yes doll?" I smirked. "Will you be my boyfriend...?" I smirked and kissed her neck leaving a mark. "That is my answer as a yes~" she playfully slapped me. "Now I have to hide that from my parents dummy!" I narrowed my eyes at her and pulled her close. "Call..me...daddy..." I smirked in an evil way. (Y/n) froze and nodded. "Yes...daddy..."

(Y/n) POV:
What have I gotten myself into....